Chapter 3

-3rd POV-

Kiyoko opened the door wearing a tracksuit, "Good morning." She said pushing her hair back as the males stretched and (Y/n) headed towards her.

"Kiyoko-senpai! You look so pretty in your tracksuit as always!" The pink haired girl said with a bright smile, making the girl smile with a soft blush.

"Thank you, (Y/n)-chan."

Then Tanaka joined in complementing the blue haired girl, but she only ignored him as she walked away and (Y/n) followed like a lost puppy.

"The beautiful girl. The beautiful girl is here." Hinata said before turning his head to Kageyama, "Hey, hey. Is she the manager?"

The male just stretched, not saying anything.

"All right. Let's get started." Daichi called out, before pointing at the tall blond, "I'll be on Tsukishima's team..."

"What? You, captain?" The tangerine said, shocked, making the black haired male chuckle.

"Don't worry. Tanaka's a better attacker than me. Though I won't go easy on you, either."

Tsukishima took a step forward, turning to the captain, hand over his near his mouth, "Um...that little one and Tanaka-san, which one shall I crush—I mean—block first?" He said looking at Hinata, and Tanaka's ear seemed to enlarge. "Oh, yes, yes. I'd like to see the King lose, too."

Yamaguchi came up to him and whispered, "Tsukki, they can hear you. Watch it."

"I'm saying it so they can hear it." He said, "I sure hope they lose their cool."

Daichi looked at him with a small smile, "Tsukishima, you got character problems."

They were all startled when they heard a yell, "Tsukishima-kun! Better take that back! My boys, Tanaka-senpai, Shoyo-kun and Kageyama-kun, will beat you!" (Y/n) exclaimed, before looking at Yamaguchi and Daichi, "You guys are doing great, keep it up." She said with a smile, before glaring at the blond.

"She called me senpai...." The second-year said before he realized something, "Did she call us..."

"H-H-H-Her boys...?" Hinata finished, as he was bright red.

No one could see Kageyama's expression as he was turned towards everyone, but they noticed the tip of his ears were red.

-----

The whistle blew as Tanaka slammed the ball down on the opposite side of the court as Tsukishima tried to block it.

"He blew that first-year out of the water." Kinoshita said.

'Awesome power! More than usual!' Hinata thought, excitedly.

Suddenly, the second-year took off his shirt and sung it around.

(Y/n), who was next to Suga, put a hand over her eyes.

"Eh? Suga-senpai, you don't really have to do that..."

"I'm trying to keep your innocence from being corrupted." The silver haired male said, as he turned to the shirtless male, "Tanaka, shut up!"

'....But, Sukuna always tears Yu-nii's shirts for no reason...' She thought.

'That's because I hate them.' The curse said in her head.

'Idiot! Yu-nii has to always buy another one because of you! So stop it! I'm glad you don't come out when—' (Y/n) cut herself off as she felt a presence, 'Is it another finger...?! Why would another finger be in Miyagi?!'