Chapter 9

Everyone say thank you to my besto friendo, who bought my laptop charger (Don't worry, I paid her back and I love her. Best bestie.) and now I'm able to type and write chapters, but they'll still be slow so bare with me, since I'm busy right now and don't have the time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-3rd POV-

-Small Flashback-

May, Five years ago
Karasuno Sports
Park Gymnasium

"I'll see you at this year's national tournament." Ukai said.

"But you say that every year." Nekoma's coach said.

"Shut up. This year for sure."

"We're looking forward to the "Battle at the Garbage Dump" at this year's nationals!" A male on the stands said.

-End of Flashback-

'Unfortunately, both schools were eliminated at the Inter-High preliminaries in June. In March of the following year, Karasuno Hight School of Miyagi and Nekoma High School as second to represent Tokyo attended the spring high-school volleyball nationals, but...Karasuno was defeated in the third round, and Nekoma was eliminated in the quarterfinals. Though both teams repeatedly played each other in practice matches, they never battled each other in a public arena. Eventually, both coaches retired. Subsequently, both teams plunged into a period of steady decline. But now...'

Kenma looked around, averting his eyes. Hinata on the other hand was shocked, seeing him standing in front of him.

"Ah!"

'The rematch of destiny is about to begin!'

-----

"Kenma." The orange haired male called out, making the said male turn, "Hey, you're with Nekoma?"

"Oh. Yeah." He said, averting his eyes.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because you didn't ask..."

"But you said, "see you soon." You must've known something."

"Your t-shirt said "Karasuno High School."

"I had to find out because of (Y/n)-chan!"

"Oh. Where is sh—" The pudding haired was cut of by a voice.

"Hey, hey, hey." Yamamoto said, having a scary aura around him, "What business might you have with our setter?" 

Kenma turned to the male, "It's fine."

Hinata got scared and slowly backed away, "S-Sorry..." He said, and accidently back into Tanaka.

"You, too..." The second year male said, with a scary aura around him, "What business might you have with out first-year?"

"Is there a problem?"

"Wanna fight, city boy?"

"We're going to "fight." That's why we're here to play a match. And stop the "city boy" thing. It's embarrassing." Suga said, scolding the male, which made him freeze up.

"Yamamoto, you're always quick to pick a fight. Stop it. It makes you stupid." Said a male on the shorter side, wearing the Nekoma tracksuit. He had brown eyes and short blond hair.

The said male then froze up.

"I'm sorry about that. He's an embarrassment." The blond apologized, having a head on the back of his head.

"I'm sorry, too. I'm embarrassed." The silver haired male said.

Suddenly, Yamamoto jumped up, which startled Tanaka. In front of them was Kiyoko and (Y/n) walking and talking, before the blue haired girl turned to the male and nodded in acknowledgement. The other girl turned, confused, before smiling and waving, which made him blush and his heart beat accelerate.