Welcome to Bitch World.

"I like you. A lot." A smile it's way onto his lips.

Did he actually say it ? Couldn't be. He wouldn't say it.

Sam....

Samm ...

I felt someone shaking my arm vigorously. It was the dream. Again. And he was there. Again.

"Sam!! Wake up girl. Get your sorry ass outta bed !"

I grabbed the pillow and chuck it wherever I can.

"Jenn. Not today. I'm not going." I say covering my face under the duvets.

The next thing I know is that cold water is trickling down my face and into my shirt. I groan and scream. "Jennet !! Are you fucking retarded ?"

Throwing the covers from my face I fumble on my feet towards the bathroom not even glancing at Jenn.

"You know Mrs.B would've killed you right ?" She says from the other side of the door. "I'm sorry Sam."

With my toothbrush in my mouth , I open the door and open my arms for a hug. I could never be mad at this girl.

"Eww. Sam I love you too but I'm not gonna let you hug me with toothpaste froth all over your mouth. You're gonna get my dress dirty. I'll give you this though." She blows me a flying kiss. I can't believe this girl is in college.

"Give me ten. I'll just have a shower." I said grabbing my towel and going inside.

College had been tougher than I thought. But the good part being this idiot hung around all the time. She practically lived with me. Not that I'm complaining. Nothing could be better than to live with your bestfriend in New York.

My mom lives in New York too but we lived separately. I didn't have any problems with my mom but I thought that you should have your own place by college. My parents didn't hesitate in buying me the best. 15, Central Park West.

I loved my house.

"Sam !! Hurry the fuck up."

I scooted out of the shower , wrapping one towel around my body and the other around my hair. I ran to my wardrobe. As usual , I didn't know what to wear. The weather this week has been unexpected.

"Language , love." I teased while pulling out my clothes.

I'd decided to go with my denim shorts , a white loose top and a little wee bit of makeup.

"Yeah now if you're done checking yourself out ,let's go." Jennet stood with her arms crossed over her chest.

"Ok. Ok. Have you had breakfast ? Or do you want to grab a sub ?" I asked her while brushing my hair.

"Sub is a good idea." She said while moving from the doorframe.

we reached the driveway and got into my Porsche convertible.

"Your parents just don't fail to spoil you , Sam." Jenn says turning up the radio.

"Says the girl who flushed her IPhone 6 because she didn't like it." I elbow her playfully.

"Don't get me started on what you did to yours."

Grabbing our usual subs on the way , we drove off to college.

"Well look at how hot we look today." Jenn laughed.

"Don't we always ?" I winked at her.

"That's there." She replies.

As we head to college after the summer break , there's just one thing that comes to my mind.

"Welcome to the bitch world."