Reunion with Chloe.

As Aaron and I walk into college , we notice that Jenn and Chris aren't where we usually meet.
"And for some reason , I thought you'd wear decent clothes today." Aaron says to me.
I turn to scowl at him. "I'm wearing pants for heaven sake ,what could be longer ? And my shirt is fine too."
"Fine my foot. If it slips a little lower , you're gonna be flashing the college."
He said.
"Aaron my legs are totally roasting in these pants. Learn to appreciate me sometime." I say looking at him.
He shrugs. "I'll take you shopping tomorrow. you'll need my help for decent clothes."
I turn to him and narrow my eyes at him.
Just as I'm about to open my mouth , I bump into someone , scattering my books on the floor.
Aaron helps me collect my books and I get up to apologise.
"Samaira dear. It's been long." The principal. People would be freaking out if they bumped into the principal and half trustee of this college. Me , I was just annoyed.
"Mrs. B." I greet her with a fake smile.
"Aaron." She nods her head at him.
"Morning , Mrs B." He gives her his most charming smile.
"Samaira , I thought you had enough money to buy proper clothes and not half made ones." She says , her eyes narrowing on my shoulder.
"Just cut it , mom." I shake my head.
"That's not how you to talk to your mother , is it ?"
Yes. You heard that right. Mother. She's my mother. Mrs.B. that is Mrs. Bradford is my mother. My very own , ever so annoying mother.
Well if you think of it , she's not that bad. It's just that I shuttle entire world after that day. My parents and everyone. It was tough to let people in.
"I'm sorry mom." I say trying to smile , realising she only cares for me. Although she does get annoying most of the times.
She hugs me and walks to her office.
She was like all moms just a tad bit more annoying and strict.
"Whoa !! Did I just see Sam smiling and hugging Mrs. B ?" Aaron asks surprised.
"Guess you did." I say.
We walk to our class which is psychology.
The day passes by really fast and we head back home. Aaron had some assignments to finish so he decide to go back home.
I was alone.
I fished in my bag for my phone. Searching through my contacts I called Jenn.
"Hello."
"Hey Jenn."
"Sam !! How are you girly ?"
"You're talking like I haven't seen you in an year. Where were you in the morning ?" I ask.
"Um,... forget that. We're almost at your house , meet us down stairs in 5."
She says excitedly.
"Alrighty." I say and hangup.
I hear the doorbell. I was sitting in the living room on my laptop , planning whether to Skype Cassie or not. She was quite busy with work and stuff.

I get up and go to the door. I hardly open it to see someone jump at me. Literally jump. I manage to balance with the help of the table.
"Samster !!" She shrieks and gets off.
"Chloey." I smile and envelope her in a hug.
"How'd you like the surprise?" Jenn asks from behind.
Jenn and I had met Chloe in high school at the end of sophomore year. There was a trip to Graceland and everyone went there after their exams.
We had bonded really well and since then this crazy girl became our best friend.
"I'm speechless." I say smiling.
"It's been soooo long Sam."
"It sure has been , Chloe. Now , if you guys don't mind , you can come inside." Chloe pushes past me and lands herself on the couch. Jenn and I follow.
"So Chloe , how was your long summer ?" I ask her.
"Well , it was good and I met this totally hot dude , actually I met a lot of them ,but his name was Andy. He was so awesome. We spent a lot of time together. Then at the beach party which the two of us attended together , we had sex. He was so good in bed. For him it wasn't just about sex , he said he actually likes me but I told him I need some time." She finishes. "what about yours ?" She asks me.
"Well I was here and I visited grandma in Manchester. And I spent a lot of time with Jenn and we literally shopped till we dropped. Well , except that I just visited a few old friends." I say my tone slightly faltering. I manage to cover it up with a smile. "But I have no idea what Jenn was upto when I was away." I said wiggling my eyebrows at Jenn.
"I didn't do 'anything' ," she said blushing a little ," I just skyped Chris."
"And you fucking didn't tell me." I exclaim.
"There was nothing to tell." She blushed even more.
"Alrighty. Now girls I gotta get going and unpack. I've already missed too much of school to miss tomorrow again."