I knew this would happen.

So today took a lot to go to college.
And mind it , the day didn't start off well.
"Samaira." I could hear his voice.
"Why can't I see you ?"
"Turn around."
And I did. my jaw dropped open.
"Are you for real ?" I asked.
"You're talking like you don't know me."
"You shouldn't have......"
"I love you, Sam."
"Don't go away."
"You know I have to. But you know that I'll always love you."
"And you know I love you , Ham."

Ham kissed me on my forehead and turned around to go. I tried to reach for him but to no avail.
"Ham." " Don't leave me." "Please don't let go." "Come back, Ham."

"Sam !! Wake up." I was shaken.
I got up suddenly and sat up straight as fast as lightning. I held my head in my hands.
"Are you alright?" Jenn asked rubbing my back.
"Yeah Jenn. I'm fine." I mumbled.
"Was it the same dream again ?"
"He walked away , Jennet. I tried to stop him but I couldn't reach him. He was so close. Yet so far." I sighed.
"Sam. You have to get over him. He wouldn't want you to keep sulking."
"I never wanted him to leave Jenn but that didn't stop him." I whined.
"Sam... you know we have to get to college right. Otherwise your mom's gonna flip."
"Ugh" I groaned.
"Just smile for him Sam. Don't be all grumpy because he loves your smile."
That didn't help but I would have to keep myself composed today.
I dragged myself out of bed and forced myself into the shower. After my morning routine I walked out of the house skipping breakfast. I jumped into my car and honked for Jenn to come out.
"Jeez woman." Jenn said as she struggled with her books , papers and a sandwich.
"What's got you so unorganised today Jennet ??"
She  rolled her eyes at me as she got into the car.
"Samaira, you sure you'll be okay today ?" Jen asks turning to me.
Will I be okay today ? I had no idea. I would have to. He would want me to. I can't brood. I have Aaron. But I can't replace him.
"Sam?" I hear a buzz.
"Sam !!" Jennet says louder shaking me.
"I don't know Jen. I want to move forward but I don't want him to feel as if I'm replacing him."