2 days to go.

The past month of school has been the same old boring. Chloe happens to be in none of the same class as Aaron and me.
Bumping into my mother at college had become an everyday thing.
I woke up this morning from the same dream I've been having for the past 4 years.
My head was lined with beads of sweat which slid down my neck. It was almost here. It was the 23rd of August today. Oh my. 2 days. I fumble out of bed and head straight towards my bathroom. I splash my face with cold water and get ready to shower.
15 minutes and I'm out of the shower. Today I had decided on a white spaghetti top tucked into high-waisted denim shorts with a pink light jacket on top.
15 minutes should be enough to reach college , I thought to myself as I glanced at my phone which said it was 8.15.
As I reached school , I headed for my psychology class. as I entered the class , usual wolf whistles were blown. I just shook my head and started walking to my desk.
As soon as I'd taken my seat , Aaron walked in. He was just about to come and sit next to me , when some random guy just took the seat next to me.
I looked at him and raised an eyebrow , "Excuse me." I said in the most annoyed tone I've ever heard myself use.
"Yeah ?" He turned around.
"Um. I sit here." Aaron said walking over to him.
"Well bro , your name ain't written anywhere."
"What the fuck ?" I passed him dirts.
Picking up my bag and books , I told Aaron that we'd go sit somewhere else.
As usual , our lovely psychology teacher decide to grace us with his lovely presence at just the right time.
"Well well. Mr. Samuels and Ms. Bradford what's the commotion all about ?"
"Hey Mr. Clark." I smiled at him , " Aaron and I were just going to get another seat."
" I don't see why that's necessary , Ms. Bradford. I suppose if you and Samuels sit apart for one class it wouldn't really make a difference , would it ?"
The entire class turned to look at us. I blushed. Aaron scratched his neck awkwardly.
"Silence everyone. Samuels get your self a new seat." I was extremely pissed. Hell , that was an understatement. The guy sitting next to me made his way to the front to introduce himself as every new student had to and I tuned out. He made his way back and smiled at me.
Do I care. No. He definitely had a death wish. No one messes with Fab5. I always thought it was lame to have a name for a group but that's what the rest of the school called us. And we used that name for our band.
Yes. We had a band. It was me , Aaron , Jenn , Chris and Chloe.
"Could I borrow a pencil ?" The guy sitting next to me asks.
I decide to ignore him. I don't want to lose my cool in front of the entire class. He'd messed with me on a real bad day. He should feel lucky that I haven't kneed him in the balls yet.
Poke.
Poke.
Poke.
Poke.
Is he annoying ?
Poke.
Poke.
Poke.
That did it. Shouldn't have done that new kid.
"Keep your fucking hands to yourself , do you get that ?" I spat out.
"Jeez calm down. Just asked for a pencil." He said.
"Bradford , do we have a problem there ?" Mr. Clark turned to me.
"Could I go get some air ?" I ask.
"Sure but make sure to take the work from your friends."
I nod my head at him and grab my bag to leave but not without giving this new kid my death glare.
I walk down the corridor and hear footsteps following me. He didn't have to come.
"Aaron you didn't need to come." I say without turning back.
"Sam , you know I would come no matter how many times you tell me not to."
I sat by the lockers and Aaron say next to me.
"Sam what is it ?" He asked as I lay my head on his shoulder.
"Nothing Aaron. I'm fine." I say sighing.
"And cows can fly." He said.
"Samuels I'm serious. I'm okay."
"Samaira. You're going to tell me what's bothering you."
"Aaron. It's just that the new kid really bugged me." I said shaking my head.
He dug into his book bag and got out a rectangular pink box.
"Open it. Sam."
On seeing the contents of the box , my face was like a kid who's been given 10 ice creams at once.
"Butter-scotch cookies!!!! I love you Aaron. You're the bestest." I said hugging him.
"Ya I know." He smirked.
"Cocky ass." I said.
"You love it."
I rolled my eyes at him.
"Do I get a cookie ?" He asked moving his hands to the box of cookies. I stretched out my hand with the cookie box as far as I could.
"No. You don't. You're way too cocky."
"Come on , Sam."
"No"
"Please."
"Nope."
"Pretty please."
"Nah."
"Sam , you're making me sound gay." (No offence.)
I stuck out my tongue at him.
"Real mature Sam. Real mature." He said shaking his head.
Somehow being with Aaron calmed me down somehow. I passed him the box of cookies and he looked at me surprised.
"Take them before I change my mind Samuels." I said.
He took a cookie and munched on it. Instead of going to class we headed out to the garden. We had almost all free periods today so we decided to skip the one class we had. The ringing of the bell signalled the end of the day. As we were walking back there was just one thought in my mind.
There were just two days to go. Could I handle it ?