Red velvet and surprises.

*************************************after lunch.
"Why don't you just hang your legs out of the car ? "
"What ?" I look at him puzzled.
"Show them off to the whole world."
"Aaron. Calm down. Jeez , your mood swings are worse than a preteen on her first period." I say shaking my head.
I lower my legs and rest my head against the window.
Why is he so protective of me ?
Why did I get up in the morning ?
Playing a round of million dollar questions in my head , I didn't realise when I slept.
"Wakey wakey Sam." I hear.
"5 minutes." I barely said that when I felt hands on my waist. Not attempting to pick me up but do something more deadly. He was going to tickle me !!
"Aaron don't." Too late. And there started my fit of laughter.
"A-Aaron........d-d-don-t. I-I can't b-breathe." I speak between my historical laughters. I'm laughing so hard that tears start rolling down my cheeks.
"You're finally awake." He laughs.
I sit up in my seat. While wiping my face I see where we've come.
"Hummingbird!!" I exclaim while leaning over and giving him a hug.
"Plan on getting out now ?" He says opening his door and getting out. I mimic his actions. We walk into the bakery and a table filled with red velvet cupcakes and kisses catches my eyes.
"Aaron !!" I exclaim," You didn't have to."
He shrugs and we walk to the table.
"Friends like me know what the other needs and when." He smirks.
"Well I'm glad I have you."I smile back at him.
Aaron was the only one who knew that I loved red velvet cupcakes and Hershey kisses together. He knew that the hummingbird bakery was my favourite spot since the past four years.
Four years. That's a lot. I can't believe it's been four years since -.
"You can eat it you know. That's what it's for. All of it." He nudges my shoulder with his.
"Let's get a picture with the arrangement first."
It was beautiful. There were red velvet cupcakes , kisses , and red velvet cookies with the kisses. All combined to make an intricate smiling face of me with the words cheer up written around my head.
I took out my phone and gave it to one of the waiters requesting them to take a picture.
"I don't feel like spoiling it ," I said as we took our seats at the large table.
"Come on Sam , you have a picture of it."
"Thanks a lot Aaron." I say smiling at him.
A smirk spreads on its face. And it's an evil one. Hell yeah , I know him since the past four years.
A bigger cupcake with a lot of cram makes its way onto my face.
"You just fucking ruined it Aaron." I say wiping the cram from my face.
"I love you too." He laughs.
I wouldn't let that laughter last longer, now would I ?
I smash two cupcakes onto his face.
"Samaira Bradford. You did not just do that." The cream slipped down his face to his beloved black leather jacket.
"Uh-oh. Full names mean trouble." I said getting ready to get up and run.
"Sure they do." He said.
Wait he's not getting up ? He wouldn't get mad at me for spoiling his leather jacket ? Strange. I stare at him to make sure.
"And then you say I'm a creep." He says wiping the cream off with a tissue.
"You're not mad at me ?" I ask him.
"Do I look mad ?" He says pointing to his smile.
I shake my head.
"But that doesn't mean you're not in trouble." He smirks.
Shit. I gulp. Trouble with Aaron isn't just trouble. It's massive.
"For now , just indulge in the treat." He says picking up a cupcake.
He's right. We'll have to wait and see what happens later.

"Thank you so much Aaron! It was the bestest treat ever." I smile and hug him as we walk towards his car.
"Well am I not the bestest ?" He gives me a crooked smile.
"Aye aye captain." I say and mock salute him.
Once in the car , he turns to look at me.
"Sam , what're you doing tonight ?"
"Not getting into bed with you." I laugh.
He holds his hand to his heart. "That hurt. But what are you doing ?" He says.
"Jenn and I were planning to have a movie marathon. Care to join us ?" I ask.
He seems to be thinking. "Oh please , Mr. I'm too busy for my best friends , come and join us tonight. Stop providing services to the sluts."
I say crossing my hands over my chest.
"I can smell something burn. What is it ," he moves towards me , " Hey Sam , you're burning." He winks.
"You wish , jerk. go ahead and fuck whoever you want." I say.
He's silent as we take the turn for my house. I get off and bang the door. What's with my reactions ? Forget it.
"Sam , Sam. Wait up ,girl." He says running behind me. I don't stop and that's when his hand wraps around my hand and pulls me back.
I don't look at him. "Sam , I'm sorry for being a jerk. I'm never busy for you and you know it. Can I join you ?" He says.
"My saying no isn't going to stop you is it ? So yeah , I'll let you tag along." I smirk at him.
As I open the door and we turn to the living room we're both shocked.
"Jeez , stop shoving your tongue down each other's throats." Aaron says.
"Ew. Jenn get the fuck up from my couch and who's the filthy pig beneath you ?" I ask disgusted.
"Well , now look at dear Sam calling me a filthy pig." A familiar husky voice makes its way to my ears.
I look up and see him.
"Chris !" I'm about to make my way to him when I stop. I narrow my eyes at him. " You douche , I was coming to hug you but the fact that your almost naked and covered in sweet Jenn's lipstick prevents me from doing so and so does the fact that you didn't bother telling us when you got back and decided to make out with my bestfriend on my couch and in my house. Get dressed. Both of you. We're in the kitchen." I tell them , turning around to make my way to the kitchen.
Chris pouts and looks at Aaron. "Even you're not going to hug me Samuels ?"
"Get a life dude. I think you've had enough hugs and stuff for today." Aaron winks at him and we walk to ten kitchen.
"Did you know about them ?" Aaron asks fiddling with the cutlery.
"I had no idea that they were a thing , but I knew that both of them liked each other since junior year. They were too scared to admit it." I say while sitting on the bar stool.
"We're not a thing." Jenn and Chris say simultaneously.
"Enlighten us." I smirk.
"Uh...well..." Jenn stutters
"Chris are you staying back for the marathon ?" Aaron asks changing the topic.
"If the marathon includes free pizza , popcorn and drinks , I'm in." Chris says smiling. "Now our dear loaded friend wouldn't mind that would she ?" He looks at me.
"Chris I'm not loaded. But yeah it's my treat for all of you except Chris." I smirk at him.
"Not fair." He says and sticks out his tongue.
"Immature much ?" I roll my eyes and grab the popcorn packets from the shelf.
After the popcorn is ready , the lights turned off , we settle into our places. We're in the theatre. I had my dad get the theatre made in a different way. It has an equally big screen but instead of seats , it's got couches and beds.
Jenn and Chris are snuggled on a couch , I didn't let them sit on the bed. I'm sitting next to Aaronon the other couch. For fun , I gag and say ," how could I be so unlucky."
Aaron quirks up an eyebrow and shifts to the other end of the couch. Where's his sense of humour?
"What movie are we watching ?" I ask
"You'll just have to wait and see for yourself." Chris says.