Homecoming pt 1

Kobe P.O.V

So today is basketball try outs and homecoming is this weekend and I got my dress. I'm at lunch sitting with Derrick. This past month we got closer but we're not in a relationship or anything. We just act like we are. All my friends ditched me and I haven't even spoken to any of them. Especially Zach and Bahja. Fuck them.

After school

   I just came out of the locker room getting ready for tryouts. I look in the stands and see my whole ex crew but then I notice Zach with a different female she was pretty but known to be a hoe. Derrick was sitting with some female too but I didn't really care cause I didn't have feelings and he didn't either.

  For tryouts I'm wearing a pink sports bra and my black basketball shorts and my black and pink Kds. I got my hair up into a messy bun getting ready to stretch. Coach made us do 10 laps around the gym and that was Lil shit to me so I was done first. We started doing other stuff. About two hours later we was able to leave. I didn't even change I just went and grabbed my bag ready to go home.

   All during tryouts I heard Zach and that girl talking. Her laugh so irritating bro almost distracted me. I met Derrick at my car.

  "Good job bestfriend, I think you made the team already." Derrick said giving me a hug. "Thanks." I said putting my bag in the back seat. "You want me to come over and chill?" He asked. I know he wanted to go be with that girl. "Nahh go be with ole girl I'm good probably gonna just go to sleep anyway." I said. "You sure?" He asked. "Yes nigga now go so I can go home." I said playfully. "Iight love you." He said giving me a hug. "Love you too." I said closing my door.

  I just got out the shower and now I'm putting on my under clothes. I put on a sports bra, my panties, and some leggings. I ate dinner then watched some TV before going to sleep. I gotta get ready all tomorrow morning for homecoming tomorrow night so I need my rest.

   Next day

I just finished getting dressed in a fitted T-shirt some baggy sweats and my Nike socks and slides. I put my hair into a ponytail before grabbing my phone and keys before leaving out. I just got to the nail shop and got black matte nails with rhinestones on the ring finger, and I got my eyebrows arched. Now I'm at MAC getting my makeup did. I got a smokey eye and red matte lipstick. Now I'm going to the mall to get my hair did. I got it done bone straight with my part in the middle. I was looking good without my clothes on.

   I looked at the time it was 5:30. The dance started at 6:30 but I wanted to be fashionably late so I wasn't leaving until 7:30. So I did some more shopping then went to to get something to eat.

    I just put on my dress. It's a long sleeve black dress that had lace cuffs and a lace back. It stopped at the floor but had a slit on the right side that started at my mid thigh. I put on my heels that were black and gold. I didn't put on any accessories cause I didn't want it to be too much. I sprayed some pink chiffon perfume and looked in the mirror. Damn I looked bad as fuck. I took a couple pics. I looked at the time it was 8 so I left.

To be continued.

XOXOXO YANNA ❤❤