Nigga Try Me

Kobe's P.O.V

Today me and the squad supposed to be going to a beach party at the beach downtown. I hope it be turnt up cause I haven't been to a party since last month. I bought me a cute bikini and everything. The top is pink with a big white bow in the middle and the bottoms is pink with strings you tie on both sides. I put on a pink cover up around my waist. Then I had my pink and white sandals. My hair was flat ironed down with my lip gloss and Michael Kors shades. I looked too cute.

DING! DONG!

The girls are here. I ran down stairs. "Bye guys." I said to my parents. "ummmm what do you think you're wearing?" my dad asked. " My swimsuit." I said. "Where's the rest of it?" he asked. The doorbell rang again. I wish he hurry up so I can go. "Honey it's fine. Go ahead sweety." My mom said. Thank God. "Thanks mom. Love you guys." I said giving them both a kiss and running out the door.

"What took you so long?" Bahja asked. "Dad didn't like what I was wearing." I said. They laughed. "Girl I wouldn't either but it's cute tho. I know Zach and Javion gone be fighting over you for real. Not with each other but with other niggas" Kera said. I laughed. " I can hear them know. Nigga stop looking at my girl fo I knock yo ass out . Onna man's." Jada said in her man voice. I was dying.

We reached the beach and it was live as hell. Half naked people everywhere. It was packed as hell. I was ready to turn up.

Zach's P.O.V

Man I'm at the beach party with my boys in my Burberry trunks. Bad ass females everywhere in bikinis. I just might take one home with me tonight. I'm turnt up all the way with a bad ass female on my lap. She brown skin long hair big ass and titties. She barely wearing a bikini but I ain't complaining. I was kissing all on ha neck until I heard somebody clear their throat. I looked up to the girls. I didn't even know Kobe was coming. When I saw her I pushed that girl off of me. She got up mumbling and walked away. I knew Kobe was mad at me. Shit I'm mad at myself. I'm fucking up already and we ain't even together yet.

Damn was Kobe looking good. She had on this pink bikini top with a big white bow in the middle with pink matching bottoms. Her body was on point. That girl ain't got nothing compared to Kobe. She a blessing from head to toe inside and out. I looked at her and she rolled her eyes and walked away. I sighed.

"Nigga you better go talk to her before sum other nigga sweep her right from you." Kera said. I knew she was right. I got up and ran after her. "Aye Kobe wait up!" I yelled. "Leave me alone and go suck on that girl neck some more." she said not stopping at all. "I'm sorry I didn't know you was coming. We not even in a relationship tho." I said. She turned around too fast. "Your right, we not in a relationship. And that just make me think what if were in one. You just said you didn't know I was coming. So if you did know I was coming you wouldn't have did it but if you knew I wasn't coming you would have done it." She was talking to much mad for nothing. I got irritated and started treating her likee one of my hoes. "Man whatever. We ain't together so I can do whatever the fuck I want. If you got a problem then don't fucking bother me. Damn this why I treat hoes like you the way I do now." Her facial expression changed completely.

Kobe's P.O.V

"Man whatever. We ain't together so I can do whatever the fuck I want. If you got a problem then don't fucking bother me. Damn this why I treat hoes like you the way I do now." he said. "Who the fuck you calling a hoe?!?" I yelled. The music stopped and everybody turned their attention on us. "I'm not one of these bitches that you fuck on. My legs been closed for 18 years. So how tf am I a hoe. You right we ain't together and never will be. You can do what you want and I can do what I want. Don't ever talk to me again . You just like these other niggas." I said and walked off. He just blew my whole day.

"Sweetheart you ok?" this boy asked me. He was ugly as hell and bummy."_Yeah I'm good." I said. He looked nervous. "Ummmm can I have your number." I burst out laughing. He seemed like a sweet boy so I was nice and gave him my number. Then I called my dad and told him to pick me up.