Making Up

ZACH P.O.V

"Fuck." I groaned. I'm over Kera house. She know what I came for too. She got straight to her job as soon as I came through the door. I watched as she bobbed her head back and forth on my dick. Kera give some bomb ass head. Soon as I let my nut out she swallowed it. I got up pulling my pants up about to go. "You leaving daddy?" She asked. "Yeahhh I only wanted a quick nut." I said. "OK daddy call me when you need me." She said. "Iight." I said leaving out the door.

Lately I been doing me fucking hoes, and playing basketball. I think about Kobe everyday, but I can't believe she kissed my bro tho. But then again I can't be mad at her cause I was fucking Kera and still is. We weren't together when it started and we wasn't when they kissed, and plus he kissed her. I guess I should apologize to her. Especially because I turned all her friends against her leaving her with no one. So imma head to her house right now.

I rang her doorbell. A few seconds later her mom answered the door. "Hey Mrs. White." I said. "Hello Zach, how are you?" She asked. "I'm doing good, what about you?" I asked. "I'm doing great. I haven't seen you in a while, what brings you by?" She asked. "I came to apologize to Kobe." I said. "Well she's been down a couple of days because it's around her parents anniversary , but she's in her room go on up." She said. "Thanks Mrs. White." I said stepping in. "No problem." She smiled kindly.
KOBE P.O.V

Today would have been my parents 30th anniversary. So I've been down for a couple of days. All I've been doing is eating, sleeping, bathing, and going to school. Right now I was currently watching Spongebob when there was a knock on my door. I figured it was my mom and I didn't feel like getting up so I just yelled come in. It was the last person I expected. It was Zach. Thank God I did my hair today.

"Hey." He said nervously. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "I've been thinking lately and I realized how bogus I was to you. I got mad at you about kissing my bro. I was so mad I turned everyone against you leaving you with no one. We weren't even together. I shouldn't have got mad a anyway cause I fucked Kera when y'all was friends and we weren't together. I just wanted to say sorry for doing you how I did and I hope you can forgive me." He said. I can tell he meant it and plus I'm tired of the drama. "I forgive you." I said giving him a hug. He knew I was sad so he stayed a little longer. We just chilled and he kept me distracted so I wouldn't be so down and it worked. I'm glad we made up. I feel like a little weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I went to sleep feeling way better.

The next day

Today I decided that I was gonna talk to Bahja, Tasha, and Jada. They agreed to meet me at IHOP.

I threw on sum black and white tribal print leggings, a black fitted sweater and my black Uggs. I grabbed my phone and keys and headed there. They were already there so I took a seat next to Jada. "Hey." I said. "Hey." They said in unison. The waitress came over and took our orders. "The reason why I invited you guys here was to clear up something's. I just wanted to know why would you guys stop being my friend because Derrick kissed me and Zach told you so." I asked. "Because just like Kera. We don't want hoes in our circle."Tasha said. "How am I a hoe tho? I didn't fuck him, I didn't have feelings for him, and he kissed me not the other way around." They were quiet. "I guess we didn't think about it that way. We jumped to conclusions and made assumption's." Jada said. "And out of all people I never would have thought you would turn on me the way you did." I said to Bahja. "Look I'm sorry and it won't happen again. Can you forgive me?" Bahja asked. "I'm sorry too." Jada and Tasha said at the same time. I couldn't help but smile. "Yes I forgive y'all." I said. We stood up and did a group hug.

Our food was brought to us and we ate. We hung out for the rest of the day catching up on everything that we missed. I can officially say that I am stress free and it feels so damn good.

Just a lil sum. I hope you guys liked it. Pic of Kobe's parents in MM. Comment read and vote please. Next chapter will probably be a little short. Until next time.

XOXOXO Yanna❤❤