Bestfrann Wanna Be Bae

Kobe P.O.V

   Today is Sunday and I felt like being really girly. After my shower I put on pink chiffon lotion and curled my hair in to big curls with my part going down the middle. I put on smokey eye make up and red lipstick. I put on my gold heart necklace with the matching heart shaped studded earrings, my gold diamond bracelet, and my gold watch. I put on a white lace bra and panty set. I wore my white dress that stopped in the middle of my thighs. It was fitted from my chest to my waist, and had pleats in the front and back and was shaped like a diamond, and was cut short on the sides. Finally I put on my white wedges and I was ready. I took a pic and put it on instaa.

KOBEnoBRYANT: KEEP IT CLASSY AND SASSY.

I grabbed my white Michael Kors purse, keys, and phone and went to my car. I let the windows down and turned the music up. I put on my white Gucci shades on and I was gone. Bahja said everybody was at her house including Derrick so that's where I was headed cause I need to talk to him.

    I rang the doorbell and Zach came to open it. "Damn." I heard him mumble. I pushed him to the side and was about to walk in but he pulled me back. "You mad at me?" He asked. "Honestly I don't give a fuck anymore. You stay saying you gone prove to me you can change, but every time you drop a hoe you get a new one the next day. So fuck it, you do you, and imma do me. Not finna keep waiting for your ass." I said and walked away.

  Everybody was in the living room cooling. "Damn bitch who you dressing up for." Tasha asked. "Me myself and I." I said sitting next to her. "You cute or whatever." Jada said. "Thanks boo." We started talking about stuff and I just kept looking at Derrick but he would never look at me. I was tired of this. This proves that he stopped coming around cause of me. He talking and looking at everybody but me. I stood up. "Derrick we need to talk. Now." I said. He looked at my funny. I walked away waiting for his approach .

   Derrick P.O.V

  Wassup! A nigga got his own p.o.v now. Lol. But nah you know that Kobe is my bestfriend. Both my closest niggas was feeling her and one still is. Thing is I started feeling her too. But I didn't wanna be like them but I can't help it. So I stopped coming around and talking to her to make my feelings go away. But when she came in today looking fine asf all them feelings came back. I felt her eyes on me but I forced myself not to look at her or talk to her. Then out of nowhere she say we need to talk. I looked at her funny cause I was not expecting that. She walked away and I'm like damn look at that ass. "Go nigga!" They said. I got up and followed her upstairs to the other living room.

    "Wassup." I said. "Why have you been avoiding me? You dodge me at school, don't answer my calls texts nothing, and you only hang around when I'm not around. And if I am you won't even talk to me. I thought you were my bestfriend!" She said. I knew I hurt her badly. "I am your bestfriend Kobe I'm just going through something." I said. "That's what I'm here for. I've been going through shit too for the last month and a half. You have been nowhere to be found to even talk to or be there for me when I needed you." She fanned her eyes so she wouldn't cry and mess up her make up. "I'm sorry I was just going through something." I said. "Going through what?" I thought of a lie. "Ummmm girlfriend problems." I said. She laughed the most cruel laugh. "Lying ass. You haven't had a girlfriend since Kera. When you wanna tell the truth you know my number." She got up walking away. I couldn't let her leave so I just blurted it out.

   "I have feelings for you!" She stopped and looked at me with a confuse face. "What?" She said. I sighed. "I started having feelings for you after the Kera thing, but both my friends liked you and I didn't want you to seem like a hoe because I liked you too. So I thought if I just left you alone completely it would go away. It worked until I saw you today. I wanted to hug you and kiss you at the same time." She didn't say anything. "I'm sorry."I said. She still didn't say anything.

  I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her waist and hugged her. Surprisingly she wrapped her arms around my neck hugging me back. I took this as an opportunity. I let my hands roam her body. When I reached her ass I gave it a squeeze and I heard a light moan come from her. I kissed her forehead then her nose both her cheeks and I moved to her neck. I kissed and sucked on it lightly. I licked and bit on it gently leaving my mark. She was shivering and moaning lowly. I looked in her eyes and she looked back at mine. I looked from her eyes to her lips leaning in slowly. Finally I kissed her and it felt amazing. Her lips were so soft and tasted like strawberries. She kissed back and we had a tongue war. We kissed for about 5 minutes before she pushed me away.

  "Did I do something wrong?" I said. She shook her head "No no, I'm sorry." And then she ran out. "Kobe!" I called after her. I ran after her but by the time I got down there she was pulling out the driveway. I was so mad and confused like what did I do. I went back in the house and slammed the door. "Fuck!" I yelled. They looked at me confused and started asking questions. I got my shit and drove home. I rolled two blunts. All I could think about was the way she kissed me how good she sound when she moans. I just wanna know what went wrong.

   Kobe P.O.V

I know you're wondering what went wrong and why did I run out the way I did. I dont know ok. I enjoyed the kiss it was amazing, but in all honesty I wanted that to be Zach kissing and feeling all on me. To make it worse now I have feelings for my bestfriend. I'm a hoe you guys. I've had feelings for three guys that are bestfriends. That's horrible and nasty. Zach is gonna hate me even though I just cut him off I still have major feelings for him. Now I have a big decision to make. I know that everyone is gonna be questioning me at school tomorrow if I even go.

OOOOH

KOBE AND DERRICK

DERRICK FINALLY TELLS THE TRUTH

WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF ZACH FINDS OUT?

WHO IS SHE GONNA PICK?

THAT KISS THO

ZAKOBE OR KERRICK ? FSEEE

READ COMMENT SHARE VOTE

XOXOXO YANNA❤❤