Trust Issues & Hoes PT. 2

When I got home I was so fucking mad bro. As soon as I started feeling him again this shit happen. Like ion know. I wanna try and be with him but I'm not up for being cheating on again cause if I do I'm gone be in jail for committing murder.

       I went and grabbed me a bag of chips and a mango Arizona from the fridge and went up to my room. I started watching the boondocks on Netflix for a lil then I heard my phone vibrate. I grabbed to see I got a text from Zach.

     TEXT CONVO

Zachyy: Can you please meet me at the park so we can talk or at least let me explain. Please

     I thought about it for awhile before I responded .

Me: Be there in 10

Zachyy: Iight

   I got up and brushed my teeth and fixed my hair adding a lil lip gloss. I slipped on my shoes grabbing my phone and keys before walking out.

     I must admit I was nervous. Like I don't know what he has to say. Yes I'm mad at him, but it's just confusing. I looked over and saw him sitting on the bleachers so I went and sat next to him ready to get this over with.

  "Hey." He said nervously. "Talk." I said with irritation in my voice. I'm bipolar as fuck. "Listen I did fuck Kera but only one time. She tried to say she was pregnant and I fell for it. Then I overheard her talking on the phone about how she was faking a pregnancy. I was doing everything I could not to slap, choke, and kill that bitch. Only reason we fucked was because she came over talking about how she did sum horrible. She was like I'm fucking my bestfriend boyfriend. I didn't know she was talking about you tho. So we started getting high and she started feeling all up on me and shit one thing led to another." He said looking me in my eyes the entire time.

   "I only have one question for you." I said looking away. "What is it?" He asked. I started fiddling with my fingers. He knows I do that when I'm nervous so he grabbed my hand. As soon as he touched me a felt relaxed and more comfortable. I looked him in his eyes, "How do you feel about me?" I asked. He sat there for about five minutes and I was about to leave. I pulled my hand away and stood up but he grabbed me and kissed me so gentle and passionate. I was shocked but I kissed him back.

Zach P.O.V

  She asked me how I felt about her. I thought for awhile. She got up and was about to walk away and I'm like hell no I'm not about to let her get away again. I quickly grabbed her and pulled her into a kiss. I kissed her slowly, gently, and passionately. At first she was shocked but kissed back, and it was the best kiss I ever had. Real nigga shit.  Afterwards I held her hand and looked her into her eyes.

    "Before I even met you I knew about you. I was your number one fan. I watched all your games and everything. I never thought I would meet you though. Then I saw you at the party. I only saw your backside not your face. And that ass was looking right." I said. She giggled. "I tried to dance with you and you wasn't having it. You slapped the shit out of my face. I didn't recognize you then. But when I bumped into you on the track I was like aye this baby girl from the party. I'm like she look just like Kobe Powell. Then you told me your name I'm like oh my fucking gosh I'm talking to Kobe Powell." She laughed again. "But nah, I started to get to know you and I was feeling you a lot. I kept telling myself I was gonna make you mine, and every time I did something wrong. Then you had two niggas already and they weren't treating you like you should be. I wanna show you that I can be the best boyfriend if you give me a chance. You are so  beautiful and talented sweet funny can dress everything about it is perfect to me. Your smile is so beautiful. I'll always be there for you I'll try my hardest to never hurt you. Just give me a chance please." I poured my heart out. Call me soft idgaf.

   "Are you asking me to be girl girlfriend?" She asked. "Yes I am." I said. "Yes I'll be you girlfriend Zach." She hugged me and kissed me. We stayed there a couple more hours just talking and playing around. I finally made her mine.

Awwwnnn Zach got a soft side

Zach and Kobe together now.

Zakobe?? Lol

You guys like??

Comment Read && Vote Please

XOXOXO YANNA ❤❤