Homecoming Pt. 2

KOBE P.O.V

I stepped through the doors of homecoming like the bad bitch I am. I'm the only person wearing black and I must admit I like the attention that I'm getting. Everyone's head turned to look at me. It was silent except the music. I started walking through everyone. I got a couple whistles but it was mostly a bunch bitches mugging with they hating ass.

A couple minutes later people went back to what they was doing before. I went to the punch table and got me a drink. I looked around and saw Bahja, Jada, and Tasha. They all looked beautiful in their all white. I saw bestfriend over there with his girl. He blew me a kiss and a goofy ass grin cause he know she was giving him sum tonight. I laughed to myself. I was about to say I didn't see Zach until he walked in the door with that hoe from the mall. Bahja looked like she wanted to talk and so did Tasha and Jada. Zach was eating me with his eyes. He was looking at my legs waist and everything else. I chuckled to myself. On the other hand his bitch was mugging me. So I get me a drink and walked over to a table and sat.

It's almost the end of the night and I'm still sitting taking a few selfies. Zach is with his bros and the hoe is with her hoe friends. "Can I have this dance?" Derrick asked from behind me. "Yes you may." He grabbed my hand and led me to the dance floor. A slow song was playing so he held me by my waist and we danced along. I felt like somebody was staring at me. I looked behind me and it was Zach and his hoe. I rolled my eyes at her. Derrick spun me around and as soon as he did punch was threw in my face. I wiped my face and looked at Zach's hoe.

"What the fuck is your problem!" I yelled. "You are. Why the fuck you keep looking at Zach? He mine so stop fucking looking at him." She said. A small circle was formed around us. I laughed. This bitch is stupid. "Look bitch, I don't want Zach. I already had him, and in case you didn't know, I broke up with him too. So I advise you to stop fucking with me." I said. "Whatever." She said walking away.

I grabbed my purse and left. When I got home I took a nice bubble bath before going to bed. I'm just tired of the drama.

Short I know. Next chapter will be a little more emotional. Comment vote and read. Thanks.

XOXOXO Yanna❤❤