Ex's

This past month has been great. I been playing basketball at this center with little kids. I get paid

$10 a hour. Then I choreograph dances for Bahja and her group. I get paid $200 cause I'm only 18. I talk to Javion but I still have a little crush on Zach. But I recently found out he had a girlfriend. But I didn't let that bother me. Right now we all at Bahja house chilling. I'm cuddled up with Javion and Zach is with his girlfriend. Javion over here whispering stupid shit in my ear causing me to laugh. Zach looked at us and rolled his eyes. Wonder what that was about.

To be honest I don't likee his girlfriend. None of us do actually. She's irritating and always whining like a lil ass baby when she don't get her way with him. She always all up under him. Even when we be working at the center she come. I be thinking like damn let him breathe on his on for a couple hours. I know he be irritated by her too. I don't think he really likee her. I lowkey think he just bring her around cause he jealous of Javion and he trying to make me jealous. If so he need to bring a bad ass female likee Nicki Minaj bad. Not this $5 hoe.

Javion is brown skin with a juice, pink soft lips, he's tall, with big brown eyes that leaves me weak. His body is A1 too, but he ain't shit compared to Zach. As for Derrick he's like my Bestfriend.

Today is my last day at work at the center because it the last day of camp for the kids. I just got out the shower. I lotioned up and put on my bra and panties. I put on some neon pink fitted shorts, with a white tank top, and my black and pink Nike slides. I let my hair hang down. I grabbed my keys and purse then left out.

When I got there Tia (Zach girlfriend) was already there eating with Zach. I stopped at McDonald's on my way. I walked past them to put my things away before eating. I heard Zach mumble damn but ion know what they was talking about. Until she started yelling .

"What the fuck was that Zach?!" she yelled. "What?"he said. "I saw you looking her ass."she said. I laughed to myself. "Girl stop it. You ain't see me do shit. So shut up with all that yelling " he said. "You know what I'm done. I tried. I see how you look at her all day. I saw you looking at her ass, and I know you want her and not me so you can have her. I'm done." she said getting up leaving. He didn't even try to stop her. A few minutes later I came back out to make it seem like I wasn't listening.

"Goodmorning." I said in a cheerful voice. He immediately started smiling. "Morning." he said. I took my sausage egg mcgriddle and hash brown out the bag. " I want some." he said. "Well go buy you some." I said. "No. I want some of yours."he said. "Noooo." I said laughing. "Pleaseeeee with cherries on top." he said in the cutest baby voice with puppy dog eyes. I couldn't take it and I gave in. "Ughh fine." I said pushing my food towards him. "No I want you to feed it to me." he said. I looked at him like he was crazy. "What i look like you got two hands and they not broke." I said . "Pleaseee." he said making a puppy dog face I couldn't resist."Ugh fine." I said he opened his mouth and I was feeding him until I heard Javion yelling."What the fuck is this? Why the hell are you feeding this nigga? I knew y'all sorta liked each other but I ain't wanna believe it. But fuck it I'm done be with him I'm out." he said walking out. I was speechless. I turned back around in my seat mad.

"You good?" Zach asked. I sighed. "Yeah I guess so." I said. "Ummmm are you gonna eat the rest of that?" he said. I couldn't help but laugh. "No." I said pushing it towards him. He ate it and we talked. " Wanna play a quick game before everybody come in?" he asked. "Sure." I said. "Iight." he said going to get a ball. "Let's make a bet. First to twenty has to clean up after work." I said. He hesitated but gave in. I was losing at first but I won. "Enjoy cleaning up." I said with a evil grin. He was mad.

After work I went home and took a shower and quick nap before I went over Bahja house. Today was a long day and I was not ready to see Javion. He wouldn't even let me explain but I guess it just wasn't meant to be.

Zach P.O.V

After work I went home and took a shower. I was hoping my parents were home but of course they weren't. They always at work or on business trips. I never see them or spend time with them. Later I'm gonna head over to Bahja crib to chill with the squad. Man Tia keep blowing up my phone. She walked out on me cause she saw me looking at Kobe's ass. Which I was cause it was just looking too right in them shorts. She just don't know how much I like her. I only bring Tia around to try and make her jealous. But she had Javion so it wasn't working. But all that ended today. Javion left her and Tia left me. Speaking of this hoe calling me right now.

"Man what the fuck you want?" I said answering the phone. "Baby I'm sorry. I was just jealous. I don't wanna be without you I need you I love you." she cried into the phone. I felt no sympathy for her. "Love me? I don't know what the fuck love is baby I'm sorry. But nah you had yo chance and you fucked it up. Now I'm on to the next so stop calling my damn phone like you crazy." I said. "Zach I'm pregnant." she said. I looked at my phone like I could see this bitch. I bust out laughing . " It ain't mine cause we never fucked. Get the fuck off my line you stupid thot." I said hanging up on her.

I looked in my closet for sum to wear. I put on my black Versace shirt with the tiger on the front my all black trues and my black and white Jordan's. I put on my gold chain and gild Rolex watch with some cologne. Brush my hair and walked out the door on my way to Bahja crib.

I walked into Bahja crib and everybody else was already there. First person I looked for was Kobe. She was looking bad as hell as always. She had a on a tribal print jumper with some timbs and her hair was hanging down her back. She was smiling her beautiful smile. Normally I would say I don't fall for girls. I would just fuck then duck but Kobe is different. I'm falling for her and I'm falling hard at that. I was happy as hell when Javion walked out on her. Now its my turn and I will not give up and I'm not letting her go either. She will be mine.