Depression Again

It's been three days since what happened. I must admit I was truly hurt. Hurt by the both of them. I gave him everything he wanted and I trusted her as my friend. But I took all the shit I bought back and I told her about herself. So he just another nigga that hurt me and she just some how I thought was my friend. I'm Gucci with or without them.

But I can't lie , I have been a lil down lately. I finally told my parents and they were comforting me. All my friends have been texting me asking me what's wrong but I haven't answered anybody's calls or texts. Like now Bahja is calling me. I'm home by myself in the bed watching Jerry springer. I really don't need to go outside. I got out the bed and went to the bathroom. When I came out all my friends were on my bed waiting for the show to come back on from commercials. I damn near had a heart attack. I mean all of them, Bahja Jada Tasha Derrick and even Zach and Javion.

"What the hell are y'all doing, and how did y'all get in?" I said looking in the mirror. I looked good to be kinda depressed. I had on a white fitted spaghetti strapped tank top and black fitted pajama shorts and black ankle socks. My hair was up in a messy bun.

" They extra key outside and we came over to check on you since you won't respond to any of our calls and texts." Bahja said. "Bestfriend what's wrong?" Derrick asked making a sad face. I giggled a little. "Me and Taeji broke up." I said sighing. "Girl what happen?" Jada and Tasha said at the same time. "We was otp talking and a girl was in the background calling him baby so I went over there. He tried to get his mom to cover for him but I didn't give a fuck. I went up there to see him fucking some bitch. And y'all won't believe who it was." I said trying to calm down. "Who?" Bahja said. "Kera!!!" I said getting mad all over. "Did you beat her ass?" Javion said in a girl voice making us all laugh." Nah, I wanted to badly tho. My fingers was itching to punch a bitch in her throat." I said making them laugh. " I just told her about herself and collected everything that I spent money on." I said. "You took everything back?" Zach asked. "Hell yeah. His bum ass wasn't finna walk around wearing shit I bought him to make him feel good about himself. I didn't leave that nigga a sock for his crusty feet or some drawls for lil ass dick. That shit dead." I said. They all mumbled "damn" . Ik Derrick was mad as hell. He told us that he was gone break up with her cause he don't cuff hoes.

We chilled for a lil before they left. The rest of the day I watched TV ate and slept. Tomorrow it will be me getting back out there to show the hoes how a female is supposed to look.