The wild life

Prologue

Laura was a woman who saw her youth pass by in a fleeting way, she was married under the pressure of her parents at the age of 19, with a man whose attractiveness was only compared to her selfishness and ease of business . She loved him, but it wasn't the kind of full love. They had a daughter named Hailey, she represented the attachment to a life of servitude, and yet she was their adoration.

If Laura could work on her journalism career, it was because of a marriage clause. She came home that night of 1985 and only receives the complaint that she has alcohol breath, in addition to the fact that they were waiting for her to serve dinner, despite being too noble, she was able to defend herself, pointing out to Arthur that he was self-sufficient as to serve dinner as well as her daughter, since she gave advance notice that she would be out that night.

To stop hearing Arthur's annoying voice, she put the KISS album; Love Gun on the multicomponent, although she looked like a girl who listens to Carpenter, she knew about rock. From then on, he decided to nourish her musical knowledge of that decade, gradually buying the most representative albums of heavy metal, hard rock and glam metal from Tower Records; from Sweet to RATT both in cassette and vinyl format, every night after leaving work she acquired a different one, even got to know with some nascent artists of that year who ran into the streets of LA. She felt proud that her first-born heard the same thing but did not know that her child was going to mold herself to her image.

The rock culture enveloped her so much, that she soon sought work in other publishers related to what that music was, reaching a position at Rolling Stones where she served as a reporter. The boss appointed her to cover the best events, as well as interview the musicians of the moment. She was attractive to the bone, to the point of being the target of flirtation of many musicians but she always stayed on the sidelines, until a daring guitarist tempted her enough to break her oath of allegiance. An unexpected new, leads her demure morality to death and she lets out the wild girl inside her.

Just as the title of this story will be named like a song of the time, so will the chapters.

Warning: Erotic content not suitable for prudish people.

** This is just entertainment created from fantasy. **