V. Hot for teacher

When I was promoted to the second year of preparatory, in 1989, a new literature teacher arrived to the institute, when I saw him my mouth was drooling, a somewhat athletic young man, tall, 25 years old with black hair and amber eyes, whose name is Etienne, the best part is that I would be able to take classes with him.

Coincidentally, he also had musical notions, so when the old hippie teacher was absent, and Etienne had free time, would take over the music class. One day I impressed him with the song Hysteria by Def Leppard, not only playing guitar, which I had converted to electro-acoustic, but also singing along. The man was the first to applaud, then my classmates followed.

I lent him my guitar, so he could play "Kiss me deadly" an old Generation X song, more than one person's eyes sparkled at the sight of him, everyone and I'm talking about EVERYONE in the room went a little bit crazy, because I had a small amplifier, so the next song "charisma" by KISS, was played and sang a little bit louder.

When we least noticed it, the headmistress and another English teacher, who must have complained about the noise, were at the door, everyone had shut up at the sight of the pair of gargoyles, but I performed the solo on the top of a chair, more people were gathered at the door, another teacher was shaking his head a bit with the rhythm, the headmistress shouted for me to stop but instead I turned up the volume and on the last note I jumped, then the witch disconnected the amplifier from the power supply.

Pointing at me and the teacher, the headmistress said in an energetic voice.

-The class is over, you two go to my office, the rest of you attend the next class - no one would dare to steal my guitar, since I was as intimidating as Hanna, so I left it right there in the classroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sitting side by side in Madame's office, we received a lecture about not breaking the rules, disturbing the peace in the school and that the noise could be heard all the way to her office. First, Etienne wanted to blame himself, but as he could lose his job, I took the blame away from him.

.-Madame, it was my fault, I insisted on switching on the amplifier, everyone in the room got excited and we couldn't stop, don't fire teacher Etienne.-

The man had become popular with all the girls, and deep down Headmistress Alice didn't dislike KISS, so she changed her mind about firing the Parisian hunk.

-I'll deduct a portion of your salary for this, teacher, and you, Hailey Bennett, I'm confiscating that amplifier. There's a little school dance coming up, if you don't behave yourself, the access to it will be revoked, as well as the privilege of inviting outside friends. I'm talking about that little slacker you always meet. I don't want this to be repeated-.

She referred to Lyle as a "little slob", I nodded as well as apologized, she asked to be left alone with the teacher. Two hours later in the main dining room, after looking for him, I apologized for getting him in trouble. I noticed how he was inspecting my physique ,having a special fixation on my lips, he shouldn't have seen me like that, it only gave me the determination to seduce him, it wouldn't be that hard, he said later "You play the guitar well, and what a nice voice you have".

I grabbed his coffee glass to drink from it, still looking him in the eyes, I handed it back to him and said in a sexy voice "Thank you".

Soon after, I convinced Director Dumont to let Non Desir play at the dance, and she agreed on the condition that it was not so heavy music... New Wave type, rock ballads and at the most pop rock,