III. Breaking the chains

The next day, after taking Hailey to school, I went to the office so started working on the magazine. During the writing process, it was inevitable to think of Vincent.

For this, Howard Dean, a photographer and colleague who was a good friend, wanted me to tell him about the experience of the previous night, obviously I had to omit the erotic part, I gave him the camera roll to reveal the photographs of the event, he wasn't able to attend the concert because of covering another one. Howard, in an act of honesty, sat next to me with a dull face.

-.Laura, I have to tell you something that really bothers me, it has to be with your husband.-

His look was bad and even turned paler, he caught my full attention.

-I saw Arthur with another woman in his car, he was kissing her and well they entered to a hotel.-

If I loved the man, I would have condemned him to the same hell in this life and the next, but when I wanted to get rid of him I smiled secretly, I had the perfect pretext to dump him, karma would come later, with a lover involved, divorce would be easy as well as a good reward, since the marriage contract stipulated that if adultery was committed by one of the parts, the other would keep the majority of the material goods; house, car, as well as monetary compensation, including child custody if any, I was not a gold digger, but anyone would be happy to obtain such property after an infidelity. The emotion made me hug Howard, he returned it feeling sorry for being the bearer of what he believed was bad news, he didn't know the effect it had in reality.

-. Do you have any evidence of what you saw?.- He nodded with his head slightly lowered, he couldn't even hold his gaze.

-My friend you don't know how grateful I am to you, reveal those photos, save them and when I ask you, please give them to me. I will divorce as soon as possible, not a word to anyone, is that clear?. -

The man was seriously surprised by the reaction contrary to his expectations.

-.Your wish is my command, you look different, more colorful-. As I finished speaking I happily continued editing last night's interview, hurried to pick up Hailey from school and head home early, not a word to anyone. <<. Look how the things resulted like dear, just yesterday I felt that I broke my vows, and You went ahead. >>

Arriving at the house, I hid the pick that the guitarist gave me last night, as it was customary, I helped my daughter with her homework, cooked some food and we tasted some special dishes.

->Aren't we going to wait for Dad?.- Placidly I answered no, we continued eating until Arthur arrived from work and he was not received as usual, an atmosphere of rarity flooded the house.

.-darling, why don't you go up to talk to your friend Sophie? .- She obeyed after perceiving that tension between her parents, the girl despite having a few years of life was very intelligent so as her body developed quickly, opting for a slender figure of good dimensions and height. The girl had taken the red hair out of her father's genes, making sure she went up to her room started the decisive adult conversation.

-I'll be brief honey, I thought carefully about your idea of ​​getting divorced and I completely agree. I thought about doing it a long time ago but because of Hailey I stopped.-

The subject left his raincoat and briefcase on the coat rack in the back entrance that led to the kitchen.

.-Come on, woman, you know that once you are married to me, you are not going to get away so easily. If I said that, it was because of the heat of the moment. - I shook my head, almost laughing, placing my hand on my waist.

-.You file the divorce complaint or I do it, and I have a powerful reason that separates us. Let's not do this any longer. - Arthur squeezed my arm a little to try to bend me.