3. Yeah, My Dad

Camila's POV

It was 11:16am when I park the car and me being me, had to make the best parking drift with my smoking hot wheels.

I look ahead and see the campus, Seattle University, it is huge, modern and classic looking. I never thought I'd liked any kind of schools before, but this is different, the aura is fresh and carefree. There are assholes here and there but other than that, it is one hell of a University.

I look at Kol, both of us are panting from the crazy car ride we had, I can still feel my blood pumping wanting me to keep going. 

'God, I miss racing.' I thought before looking at him.

We burst out laughing for no reason at all and I can feel eyes were on us, but we couldn't care less, never did. We laugh for a good minute or two before we get out of the car.

The cold breeze hits me making me smile as I breathe in the fresh air, "Hmmm. I love Seattle's weather." I mumble, running a hand through my hair as Kol grabs our bags from the back.

"Same." He says with a hum.

"Should I leave it here and you'll park it later?" I ask Kol who nods his head.

Once he hands me my bag, he wraps his right arm around my shoulder and pulls me to him. He was just a few inches taller than me which makes me fit just right.

He starts to shake his head, fixing his hair the way he does before we walk towards the entrance.

Of course, the staring never died down when it came to us, some look at us with weird looks, some envy, jealous and some are scared shitless to which I always chuckle at. I find it funny how they look, but sometimes it's extremely annoying.

Kol hums in daylight with his eyes closed, "I was thinking." He starts, opening his eyes as we walk towards the the glass gate, scan our ID to buzz us in. Some people start to greet us with smiles, nods and waves as we enter the glass door.

"O-oh." I say jokingly as he jokingly glares at me making me chuckle at him.

"Anyway, where was I? Ah-yes, I was saying something important until someone rudely interrupted me-" I roll my eyes at him for being so dramatic, "I know it's kind of early but-" He hesitates at first to which makes me frown, "When we graduation from here, I want to build a house...with you."

We walk out and all the way to campus, it's a long walk but that's alright.

"Can't live without me ha." I wiggle my eyebrows making him roll his eyes as we turn and the library building is connected between the two campus on the right and left.

" I wiggle my eyebrows making him roll his eyes as we turn and the library building is connected between the two campus on the right and left

We take left and he rolls his eyes, "Actually Kay, I don't wanna live without you." He says sincerely, and I knew, with the way he is looking at me he has been thinking about this a lot.