2. JJ & Cars

Camila's POV

Pushing myself up to stand, I head to the bathroom and do my morning routine before heading in the shower, closing the curtains knowing Kol will come in and use the bathroom when he's done with his breakfast.

It's normal for us to be in the same bathroom at the same time, we thought we would grow and be embarrassed or weirded out about it, but instead we shrug it off. 

I was born with an extra part, a guy part to be exact and I never minded what anyone would say when they would because, I never ever care. 

Anyways, I am, Karla Camila Cabello Estrabao, though I like to be called Camila Cabello. I am gay, like hardcore gay, like so gay that when I was able to say my first word, it was 'pussy.'

Let's just say, my mother was shocked and my father, Alejandro, was laughing so hard while filming the whole scene unfold. 

I remember how Sinu was scolding me, though I didn't understand, all I saw is my dad laughing which got me clapping my hands and repeating the word again and again. 

From the video tape, it shows Sinu trying to hide her smile but ends up laughing at the end. They play it every Charismas.

Which is embarrassing.

I chuckle at the memory and shut off the shower, I turn and grab the towel from the towel hanger that's in front of me, I secure it around me and open the curtains to only yelp in surprise when I saw Kol grinning cheekily at me with a toothbrush in his mouth which means he finished his breakfast.

"Warn a woman next time." I smack the back of his head as I go stand next to him in the other sink.

"What woman?" He pretends to look around as I flip my hair, wetting him slightly. He shoves me away and rolls his eyes, "I put your clothes on your bed Babygirl." He says with a smirk as he whips his mouth with a towel after rinsing.

I groan knowing we will be matching today, "Did I mention I hate you." I say as he grabs my hairbrush from the counter and follows me to the bedroom.

He snickers behind me while I wear my new pair of Calvin Klein black boxer and once I did, I drop the towel and grab my black bra with my back to him.

"Everyday for the past 17 years and shut it, you like it when we match." He says matter-of-factly from behind me as he secures my bra, giving him a wet kiss his cheek making him groan as I head to wear the exact same clothes as his.

Black shorts, grey t-shirt with a thin fitting white hoodie that goes with the white shoes.

He stands in front of my mirror that's by the closest waiting for me to finish. I roll my eyes at him but say nothing knowing it's true. I walk towards him, he starts brushing my hair carefully, I grab my sleeves and roll it till it reaches my shoulders and wrap the hoodie around my waist.

He looks at me through the mirror, his eyes burning into mine, "I don't know what it is, but I can feel this year being different. It'll be great Babygirl." He says with both hands on my shoulders and a smile on his beautiful features.

I grin at him through the mirror and nod, "I can feel it too." I say making him wink at me and give my shoulders a squeeze.

He kisses my cheeks and walks into his room grabbing his handbag while I pack some of my new stuff too.

15 minutes of packing, we walk down and drop the bags by the door and head in the kitchen to greet Sinu.

I kiss her cheeks and grab a banana from the table while throwing a green apple towards Kol knowing he always eats a green apple before heading out.