9. Jesus, are you okay?

Camila's POV

"We need to get laid." Sighs Jace one afternoon, walking into our dorm as soon as I open the door, I was in my shorts and baggy shirt. I decided to relax before Luke and I's next class. 

Dinah follows behind, which took me by surprise, because she's been MIA for a few days after her night our with Luke. I decide not to comment on it as she rolls her eyes at Jace and greets me with a soft side smile, to which I give one back.

Closing the door behind them, and turn with raised eyebrow, "I didn't know you wanted to hit the sheets with me, but I would understand." I smirk as Dinah chuckles while Jace sends me a dirty look.

"Shut it. We are going to a club." He says in a serious tone, walking towards Kol's room and opening the door, "Clubbing tonight and I wanna get laid. You in?"

"Hell yeah." Was heard and seconds later, a very fresh looking Kol walks out with his grey sweatpants and a small towel around his neck drying his hair.

It's around 3PM and everyone has finished their class for the day, unlike Luke and I, we still have one more class to finish. 

It has been two weeks and 4 days since the project we were secretly assigned to do, we now have a hand-full of firecrackers. According to our Dr's we will be using it soon and far away from campus so no one gets in trouble.

We also made a WhatsApp group to keep working on anything they want and whenever if the class was available for us.

Honestly I am surprised we went two weeks without getting caught, usually, it takes 3 days and the Dr's would get a warning. But that is all they give them since they know they wouldn't find anyone like Andy and Ryan.

They've been trying to get us to go on a trip, but like I said, they've been pulling shit like this since forever, so if we do end up going, they have to sell it like no other.

"I think I'll pass-" I was cut off by a wet towel hitting me right on the face, pushing it away, I glare at Kol who just rolls his eyes.

"No, you won't, you haven't lived since school started." He says as he plops down next to Dinah and starts texting away with a wide grin.

I slow smile touches my lips knowing he is texting Keana. They went on three dates, and Kol couldn't stop talking about it and her.

I feel warm at the thought of Kol having someone like that in his life. Knowing Sofia would be proud of the woman he has chosen to be with.

Jace walks over to grab the chips in the drawers before plotting down on the beanbag as Dinah grabs my attention now, "It's true Walz. Let's just have fun for just one night." She says with a pout, "Plus, Lauren's gonna be there." She wiggles her eyebrows making me laugh.

Another thing, Lauren and I have been on speaking terms now, better than a stuttering mess I was before, but not gonna lie, I'm still a bubbling mess but she laughs about it to which I calm down just a little to form an understandable sentence.

We even exchanged numbers and had been texting nonstop.

So that's something.

"Did someone say fun?" I hear Luke say, he walks out with a white plain t-shirt and blue jeans, his hair wet and spiked up making him look gorgeous as ever.

I swallow thickly when I saw the breath he took when his eyes lands on Dinah who gives him a small, twitching smile.

Another thing that happened this week was, Luke confession to Dinah about his feelings, to which was not the reaction we all thought he'd get.