Shock

Deeks' pov
Last night Kensi fell asleep on my chest so as I good person I took her to bed and tucked her in, I slept next to her. It was about 5:30 am and I decided I was going to go for a early morning surf down at the beach, and I'd be back in time to wake Kensi, but incase she was already awake I left a note. When I got down to the beach and started to catch some waves my head became clear and it relaxed me a lot. This was going to be a great day. When I realised the time I quickly run to my car and headed back to Kensi, I missed her even though I'd only been gone 45 minutes. When I unlocked the door I could hear the fire alarm going off and a lot of swearing. With my gun drawn, I proceed into the kitchen to find Kensi has badly burnt some eggs. I put my gun down and just laugh. "Having fun there Fern?" I asked trying not to laugh really hard.
"Don't call me Fern and can you turn this thing off, I'm not tall enough!" She yelled over the ear splitting alarm. I reach and turn it off manually and she just lets out "omg thank you Deeks I couldn't cope with that any longer, of I had to I would of shot it!" She kind of laughed and then scraped the remains of what looks like an egg out of the frying pan.
"By any chance do you want to get some doughnuts on the way to work?" I ask because if Kens doesn't get her daily morning dose of sugar she gets angry. She nods eagerly but her stomach growls loudly. "Fern close your eyes and don't look. I know you hate surprises but you'll love this one!" Reluctantly, she covered her eyes and I took a box of twinkies out from under the sink, I know it's her favourite. "You can open them now" as her eyes focused on what was in my hand her face and her beautiful mis matched eyes light up as she rips through the first bar. It was time to go to work so we stopped at the doughnut and coffee shop then headed into work.

Kensi's pov
When we arrived outside headquarters I could tell something wasn't right, it lingered in the air. "Deeks, something's not right here, I can't explain it but I can feel it." I say nervously because I don't want to be separated from anyone considering I only just got back. " I know I can feel it too" he replied. We walk in and we get told to come upstairs quickly,at that point me and Deeks knew something was wrong. We rush up the stairs and everyone's already in opps, even Hetty it must have been serious.
"Mr Beale do you mind putting this room on lockdown mode?" Hetty requested and he just did it without question. All the other agents left and there was only us, Hetty, Callen and Sam and Nell and Eric in here. No granger though that was weird.
"Owen Granger went out to Afghanistan a couple of days ago to check on the agents the only thing is he never got there. We have to find out where he is and if he's still alive and go out and save him." Callen said and when he says something like that we know it's serious. He carries on " None of us liked him but we have to put those feelings behind us until he is found. Even Kensi and Deeks." Deeks and I just looked around like why did he say that, we only want to use him as a punch bag for sending me to Afghanistan and Deeks into the hands of Sidrov. We had to have no feelings for this case pretend we didn't know him, we all wished we didn't anyway.