The night before

Kensi's pov
We arrive at work the next morning all refreshed and happy when we see Talia there. She was the worst, she always flirted with Deeks and I really wanted to punch her so hard in the face that it would have an impression of my fist in her face permanently. Anyway, she left soon after, all she needed was to talk to Hetty and I was glad, I would have punched her by the end of the hour. Eric ventured out of opps and whistles and says "Agents and Deeks of all NCIS and LAPD please join us up in opps. I was laughing, Deeks was really annoyed but it was kind of cute and funny.
"This is navy commander Adam Smith, he was found dead last night in a hotel room, the maid got quite a shock." Nell says.
"Ok then, me and Sam will talk to the family of Adam Smith and you two can go to the hotel where he was found." We nod and head to our cars.

Deeks' pov
It was quite a quiet ride to the hotel Kensi put on the radio, with a channel that actually has alright music. Then a thousand miles came on and we just looked at eachother and did what Terry Crews did in white chicks. We was laughing so much that I swear I was about to throw up. We headed up to the hotel room and asked the maid what she had found and gave her my card just in case. Kensi was already looking through the crime scene, we took pictures of everything and went back to head quarters. We called up Eric and Nell to see what they had found because ours was a bust, they didn't find much either.

Callen's pov
We roll up outside the address that Eric gave us and we arrived at an orphanage, we were confused but we still carried on in. The people in there was very helpful and gave us a name that might help, Aaron Dennis. We race back to head quarters and tell Nell and Eric. Within the hour we was outside Aaron's house and about to go in. It was an easy take down and we was done in a few minutes.

After work Nell and Kensi were going to hang out and Deeks was heading mine and Sam's way.
"Hey guys, can I talk to you for a sec but you can't tell Kensi?" Deeks asks
"Yeah ok" me and Sam say at the same time.
"I've been thinking about asking Kensi to marry me, I've got the ring but I wanted your guys approval first. So what do you say?" Deeks asked being confident for once.
"If we say yes we all have to be there when you propose" I say
"Deal!" Deeks exclaims and runs away like a happy puppy.

Deeks' pov
They said they approved. I'm so happy right now it's like really indescribable and I know exactly how I'm going to propose! I just have to hide the ring until tomorrow. Call everyone up and ask them to meet me at the beach for 8pm tomorrow.
"Hi Nell don't say it's me. Look I know you're with Kensi but tomorrow I'm going to ask her to marry me. Can you be at the beach for 8pm and don't tell her please?"
"Yes of course, I wouldn't miss it for the world! Ok see you soon mom bye!" Nell said, I guess that was her cover. I did it for everyone and it was all set. I just have to run a few more errands and then I'm done.

Kensi's pov
I left Nell's house, she was extremely excited about something since that phone call with her mom. Oh well, I head home and Deeks' car want there so I still went in and there was a note -just gone to the store to buy food be back by 8pm. Love you Deeks- I read that and my heart skipped a beat and I thought it was cute. I was really tired so I fell asleep and Deeks joined me when he got back, I was in his arms and loving it!