Happenings

Deeks' pov
Kensi runs in on 1 and we hear a scream, we head to it and there's a young girl tied to a bed with a choker on her. She directed our attention to a door that was slightly opened, cautiously we headed in. A man stood up and was about to shoot but Kens shot him first. Again another one came and I shot him. 2 other gunshots echo around the house, obviously the other two are dead. We untie the girl and start to head downstairs. I didn't hear footsteps behind me I turn around, Kensi's being held at the top of the stairs with a gun to her head. The woman we untied was waiting to pull the trigger. " you take one step closer and she gets it!" A European accent started to appear, she holds Kensi even tighter and was about to pull the trigger when BANG! I shoot my gun, it skimmed past the top of Kensi's shoulder and went into the woman's chest and pierces through her heart, killing her instantly. Kensi was strong enough not to cry but I could see it in her face that she was in pain. I run up to her and hug her being weary of her injury and it felt like we were there for hours. Until Callen and Sam walk up to us and see that Kensi was injured, they called an ambulance and she went on the stretcher followed by me holding her hand.
When she was at the hospital she got some pain medication and it kind of made her loopy, it's hilarious. She slurring her speech and making funny noises, and weird faces just as Callen and Sam walk in. We all just burst out laughing and so did Kensi she didn't know why we were laughing though. "Let me guess she's on some heavy medication?" Callen asked I just nodded as I couldn't form words, from laughing at Kensi's weirdness. I look at the guys and they nod, I take my phone out and start recording her doing all this weird stuff so I can show her sometime in the future. She is going to kill me. She gets patched up and Callen and Sam take us back to my house, she wasn't ready to be on her own yet. I put her to lie down on the bed and I went to watch tv. After a while I get hungry so I check on Kensi to see if she's awake and wanted something to eat. I cared about her so much more than myself, if she wasn't here I wouldn't be able to live. I walk in at the right time, she was taking her shirt off. I walk up to her and hug her around the waist and kiss her on the cheek, she turns around and looks deeply into my eyes. We start kissing and things get heated really quick, and the next thing I know we're both naked and she's falling asleep on my chest. I slowly start to drift off as well.

Kensi's pov
I wake up and it's about 3 in the morning, my mouth was so dry it felt like a desert! I look over to Deeks who is sleeping deeply, and quietly go to the kitchen and pour myself a drink of water, it felt like heaven when it touched my mouth. I had two glasses and then returned to bed. I go to see Deeks is having a nightmare and starts shouting "KENSI, KENSI DONT LEAVE ME! NOOOOOOOO!!!!" I quickly run over to him and wake him up he wouldn't so I did the only thing possible, lick his ear and I know he hates it but it'll wake him up. He wakes up in a stir and looks really confused "I thought you were dead?" They hit me really hard but I managed to make my words into a sentence "Deeks you were having a nightmare, I'm not dead I only got grazed by a bullet" he nods and then pulls me tighter to him he gives me a hug and kiss and we were both asleep again.

Thanks for over 500 views please vote and comment if you like and want me to continue! ❤️❤️❤️