Never mess before sugar...

Kensi's PoV
I think the kids really enjoyed our little surprise, by seeing Deeks' sister. The kids don't know this but they don't actually get along well because

>flashback<
"Marty YOU LEFT ME WITH THAT MONSTER! WHAT KIND OF BROTHER WOULD DO THAT? OLDER BROTHERS ARE SUPPOSE TO PROTECT THEIR YOUNGER SISTERS AND YOU DIDNT! I HATE YOU.... WHY DID YOU COME HERE AND TRY TO FIX OUR RELATIONSHIP IT HAS NEVER EXISTED! FOR LEAVING ME YOU ARE AS BAD AS THE MAN IM ASHAMED TO CALL MY DAD!" Mary screamed at the top of her voice. Why did she have to say that? That's Deeks' worst fear... To be like his father, she doesn't realise that he's got twins at home not even a year old.
"Mary, I know you don't want to know Deeks or want anything to do with him but don't you dare say that he's like his dad. He beat his children, came home drunk, raped your mom. He is nothing like that, yes he did leave you but he did its so he could get custody of you when he was old enough. He even got into the police force for you. Everything he has done in life concerned you! Now he's going to believe you and won't look after or go near his children. Yes he has children and you've probably just messed up their lives forever. So thanks for that" I walk away with Deeks.

We are in the car, not moving, Deeks sits their emotionless. A look on his face I haven't seen since his torture, she had to say that after everything. She doesn't know anything about Deeks. He's going to now shut everyone out and not talk for weeks now. She had to say that, that one thing when there were millions of words that she could of said.

> End Of Flashback<

I turn to him in bed, he looks so peaceful, probably the only time that he actually does. He has no worries or anything. The heaviness of my eyelids took over and I fell asleep on Deeks' chest.

Deeks' PoV
Being asleep helps nothing. Why is my face wet? Why is the bed shaking? Slowly, I open my eyes to see the four children with water guns on the bed squirting us- me and Kensi- with freezing cold water. They are going to get it, Kensi hasn't even had her sugar this morning. I jump out of bed get a water gun off Nick and shoot all four of them. The next thing I know the children have run out of the room and I get punched in the back.
"Why would you squirt me with water this early Deeks!" Kensi screams
"I swear I didn't it was the kids! I took the gun and got them back!" I explained
"Ok, I believe you but we need to get them back. They aren't getting away with this." She sighs
"So... What are we going to do?"
"Here's what we are going to do......"

Oscars PoV
After a couple hours mom and dad came back out and they looked happy as ever. This is weird, by now they would of made us run 20 mile or do something else extreme. I think they're plotting something and we all should be scared, very scared. 
"Ocean!" I yell hoping for her to listen
"Yeah?" She replies walking up to me
"Mom and dad aren't mad about the water guns. We are in so much trouble right now... Mom hasn't had any coffee or sugar, they're definitely planning something" I say in a hushed tone
"We really need to be looking out, over our shoulders. They're gonna get us back"
We nod and walk off before aunt Mary walked in. I suddenly went dizzy and fell to the ground.

3 hours later
My vision obscured by blackness, my mouth restrained by duck tape. My body restrained by chains to a steel chair. I'm kidnapped again, I can sense my sister is here and I'm guessing my two cousins are as well.
"You all know why you're here. Defying what's right. We're here to set you straight!" A deep voice beckons.
"Mhhhhmmmmm" I tried to speak but it didn't work. Duck tape was slowly and painfully, I might add, taken off my face. I hear a click of a gun and brace for what's to come.

Mary's PoV
We're in the basement and they think they've been kidnapped, I know it's horrible but it's funny. Apparently nobody messes with Kensi before she has had her coffee and sugar. All the teenagers are lined up, sitting in chairs and Marty just took the safety off his gun. Obviously he's not going to use it, we're going to get water pistols and water bombs, shows them what you get when you mess with the adults.

Me and my husband fill up everything with water and head back downstairs. For the voice we are using a modulator so they don't know it's us.
"Now what are your last words before you go?" Marty announces
"I love my parents" Andy mumbles
"Prepare to meet your doom" Marty says and we take all the blindfolds off but we've got our faces covered. Also it's a good thing my kids don't know that we have a basement.
We grab the guns and soak them whilst Kensi throws the water bombs at them. Wow I wouldn't want to be their kids when they do something really bad.
We remove our masks and you should have seen their faces. It was a mix of shock and horror. All of us adults were laughing so hard that we were on the floor laughing, clutching our stomachs.
"You should of seen your faces" I gasped for air
"You thought this was funny?" Nick questions
"Yeah" Marty laughs
"Why did you do it though? I thought we were actually going to die!" Oceania shrieks
"Don't mess with mama before sugar and coffee" Kensi says in a serious tones
"That's it? That's the reason?" Oscar asks, shocked
"Pretty much and it's fun to mess with you" Kensi states.

After everyone got dry, Kensi, Marty, Oceania and Oscar head home before it gets late, they have work in the morning. Wow that was an eventful good day.