Densi wedding part 2

Deeks' pov
"I know present to you Marty and Kensi Deeks, as they take to the floor for the first dance" Sam announces to everyone and they applauded when we got onto the dance floor. The song that we chose in the end was 'A Thousand Years' by Christina Perry, I liked it but I think that Kodaline's All I want is, suited us better. Nevertheless I was with Kensi, so everything was perfect.
We slowly stepped side to side, dancing with her head resting on my chest. Slowly, we waltzed around enjoying each others embrace, when the song came to an end. We looked deeply into each others and I gave her a small peck on the lips, we just smiled. Everyone applauded as I stepped back and Sam had the 'father' daughter dance with her, halfway through Sam switched with Callen and everyone laughed. When the song was over we all had a glass of champagne and Hetty said "Excuse me, Excuse me I would like to give a toast. To the happy couple!"
Everyone cheered as the glasses of champagne clanged together.

Kensi's pov
After we danced for a bit, we realised that we hadn't cut the cake, so everyone gathered around us as me and Deeks cut the cake. We each had a piece and was about to give it to eachother and mine got smashed all over my face and I threw mine at Deeks. It was so funny I was covered in cake and Callen came up to me, took a piece off my face.
"That's nice, just a bit make up-ie" Callen laughed.
"Wow G. You actually made a funny joke! When we gonna see them pigs fly" Sam joked back.
They exchanged death stares.

Nell comes up to me and whispers in my ear "Don't forget the bouquet throwing." I completely forgot about that.
"Ok girls, line up I'm gonna throw the bouquet" Kensi sort of shouts. All the women in the room rush towards the middle of the room. Kensi closes her eyes and throws the bouquet. She opens them again and turns her head. What she saw made her laugh, Hetty had caught the flowers.
"Wow Hetty's gonna get married!" Deeks shouts.
"That is only a common myth, Mr Deeks, this only brings luck" Hetty replies laughing.
"Well that's not awkward at all now" Sam said
"Thanks everyone for coming, I hope you enjoyed it as much as we did" I started to say
"We have also got everyone a gift bag for coming and has a little something for you in there" Deeks interrupted.
It was about 11pm and everyone had finally gone, me and Deeks were going to head upstairs, to our room and sleep. We had a flight early on the next morning. By early I mean 3pm. We were just about to walk in when Deeks says.
"Kens, we're not doing it right!"
"What aren't we doing right?" I say
"Here" he picks me up bridal style and carries me into our room. He doesn't let me go until he places me onto the bed. We look into each others eyes for a couple of seconds, then start to kiss. "Well this was the best day ever" I say.
"And it's about to get better" Deeks says as he slowly hovers on top of me and started to unzip my dress.....

Sorry it's short but I didn't want to go to the honeymoon because that's a completely different chapter!