First Date

Deeks' pov
I woke up early but didn't want to leave Kensi alone so I started playing with her hair and just thinking about stuff. One thing that came to mind is that we've never actually been out on a date! I mean considering it's been nearly a year now that we've been going out that's just bad, I mean we've been through so much that this should have been one of those things we do every month or something. Luckily, we had the day off so I decided to take Kensi on a date, she would have to get dressed up and everything, obviously I remembered her injury but she's strong I think she'll survive and hour or two using that arm. She starts to wake up and I stop playing with her hair and she sits up and kisses me, it's her way of saying morning. Once she had her Twinkie and coffee I asked her if she would come on a date at me, she looked confused but the agreed. I would drop her off at her house at 6 then return at 7:45 to pick her up and take her to a dinner reservation but that was hours away, until then we were just enjoying each others company and playing a game I found in my closet when I first moved in, frustration. It's named very well Kensi beat me 3 times and I was getting a bit frustrated but I didn't mind because seeing her win showed me a side to her I haven't seen in a long time, her competitive side. The last time I saw it was when we was 'fighting' in the gym and she flipped me over and landed on top of me and we kissed, until Eric ruined the moment. After hours of laughing and just general messing around it was nearly time to drop Kensi at her house to get ready for our date I couldn't wait!

Kensi's pov
When the time came for me to go home, I didn't really want to, I would be away from Deeks! But I still went because it was our first date, who would believe that this was our first date after nearly a year of dating? Deeks dropped me off at my house and waited for me to go in, I waved goodbye and went in. The first thing I did was go for a shower, it only took 5 minutes then I did my make up, it was minimum and looked natural. I decided to do something different and straighten my hair, I hardly ever do this Deeks has never seen me with my hair down. The last thing to do was to pick a dress, I only had a few because I never would have thought I would trust someone again. I had a knee high dress that was fitted my body like a glove, a long one that was snug and a black dress that came in between my knees and feet. I decided to go with the first option as I knew it was Deeks' favourite. I put it on just in time as Deeks arrives at my door, I open it "Wow, Kens you look so beautiful, Wow" Deeks said he was kind of speechless. "Your looking pretty handsome yourself" I reply.

Deeks' pov
It's 30 minutes until I have to pick Kensi up so I take a shower and get a black, slim fit tuxedo and put it on. A black slim tie and some really shiny black shoes and I'm ready to go. I roll up at Kensi's place at 7:45 like I said and when she answered the door I was speechless, she looked so beautiful and stunning words don't show how she looked. I take her hand and guide her to my car and we carry on to the restaurant. She doesn't know where we are going, but I do! We are going to a slightly posh restaurant that Kensi would like because it has a desert menu as long as my arm, also I know she likes the simple things so she'll like it in that way as well. I get out the car and go round to her to let her out she looks really astonished that I've brought her here but grateful. Our whole night we laughed when we was making jokes and what the names are for the things on the menu like what's a fritton schememer? It was just really funny and I was sad that the night had to end but she was still coming back to my place anyway, so it wasn't quite over.

Kensi's pov
We went back to Deeks' place and it was really late so we went to bed. I obviously got on the left side and Deeks on the right, it's weird and uncomfortable any other way. I make my way onto Deeks' chest and kiss him and we just lay there in silence for what felt like hours, it was nice and peaceful like the world had stopped and we were left just there, nothing could disturb us. We were just falling asleep when both of our phones went off with an agent needs assistance alert, we had to move quick.