Chapter Seven: The Main Quest Setup

(Lulz. You guys throught I would kill my series and turn it into a crossover. Lolno. It will nay happen on mine watch, nay nay!!))

Amongst the group of Z-Warriors, Goku and his team received the news of Gohan still being alive. Goku, being the one with most gusto, set up a plan.

"Alright. We all need to to work together to find Gohan and bring him back. Vegeta: Have Bulma build us a ship that can have a near...Uh...What's it called?"

Trunks sighed. "You mean a near infinite fuel source?"

Goku nodded. "Yeah. That. Okay: Krillin, I need you to go to Kami's Lookout and tell Popo about our situation and we need the Hyperbolic Time Chamber to train."

Krillin nodded. "Alright. I hope your plan works."

Vegeta took off, Trunks following behind. Krillin took off to the lookout. Goku sighed. "This is probably our only shot..."

Yamcha smiled, setting a hand on his friend's shoulder. "It's going to be alright Goku. You're just under a LOT of stress is all.

Goku stiffed a chuckle. "Yeah. That's all."

"Goku..." King Kai chimed. "I have my doubts on this. You may want to stay back this time..."

Goku froze. "Wait...What?"

"Yes. You are emotionally unstable and it would be a very bad idea if you tagged along. Let alone lead the party."

//A/N: Sorry this chapter is so short. I judt needed something to show you guys this work isn't dead. I'll do my best to keep writing and updating this story.//