Chapter Seven: Descubra el hueco espíritu

Goku paused. "Say what?" Hearing these words, he thought his wife had finally gone off the deep end. She HAD to be crazy, right?

"Your wife is crazy, Kakarot..." Vegeta remarked, getting a murderous glare from ChiChi.  "H-He wrote a...An Email...He said he was fine. You have to go get him, Goku." She pleaded. He can tell when she was serious. Her eyes started to water more and more the longer it took him to reply. "Please, Goku...It's our son I'm talking about...We raised him...Fed him...Trained him...We can't just abandon him..." It pained him to refuse, but one thing still struck odd. "How did de even send it?"

ChiChi tensed. "He said something about some fortune teller." She replied. Goku sighed. He should have known.  At least he can search for Gohans's energy without being afraid of a false sense of security. Trunks coughed. "You guys know...I have to go..." He said then felt the energy appear near the group. 'CRAP! Why did he have to show up right now?'

The tall, muscular, and oddy dressed man seemed to have an icy glare on the group. He poped his neck, his light blue hair and eyes seeming odd. He sighed out hotly, smiling at the new energies around him. They all looked at him, a large gaping hole in his abdomen. ChiChi fainted.

Sniffing the air, he assessed their power. And he could smell the tension. Vegeta gave the new person a glare. "Wrong place bud," He sneered. The person looked at Vegeta. "Try it, pal. I'll take your ass down."

Vegeta growled. "And just WHO do you think you are?"

The man grinned.

"...Grimmjow. Grimmjow Jagerjack. Espada number Six..."

(Bum bum buuummmm! The multi verse theory is true, or is it a coincidence? Find out what happens next!)

(A/N: Soooooooooo sorry about the short chapter. I haven't been able to update due to recent events. One of them was my phone getting a new contract. EA/N)