Chapter 4: Unleasing the power.

Goku clenched his fists, forcing his ki to rise. 'Gohan, this is for you!' He thinks. He concentrated sharply. He yelled violently loud. He was trying to surpass the human level and go Super Saiyan. Putting all his emotions, anger, depression, the ebbing rage all into this one thing. Feeling the power flow once again, he pushed harder. The ground cracked, pieces of it floating up. His hair flowed up, gradually turning a golden Yellow. His eyes faded into a Aquamarine. His muscles strained to keep up with the demand. And with one final, powerful scream, the transformation set in. Goku smiled. "Oh how I missed you, powers." he said joyfully.

Bardock sensed the major power spike from his son. He grinned. Clenching his fists, a vein popped up on his head. "Damn...its been longer then I thought." he said a bit loudly. Gohan didn't mind his Grandfather cussing, though he would remind him every so often not to. Bardock raised his ki, flaring it when he slipped. Feeling the power return, he felt like he did on his first time. Upon changing his transformation, he felt relieved. The electrical aura crackled. "There. You happy?" He remarked. "Yeah." Gohan smiled. Bardock whistled. "Who's that hottie?" He nudged Gohan. Gohan looked at the person he was pointing at. "Her? She's Android 18. She was going to be given a second chance, but Cell absorbed her. But then Cell pushed me past my limits. I was forced to kill him." Bardock stood there, his jaw wide open. "So, she's a baddie?" Bardock asked. "Yeah. Why did you want to know?" Bardock smiled slowly. "All the better." He replied macho-ly. Gohan facepalmed. 18 looked at Bardock. "Goku...? No, you are the opposite of him. With the scars, clothing, and his personality. Maybe its his father. He looks like a charmer..." 18 thought aloud. "So, your the android that beat my son some sense?" Bardock laughed. 18 looked at him. "So is that what passes for a pickup line?" 18 giggled. Bardock blushed. "Well...I'm just...Saying a statement." Bardock said, sheepishly. "Guess you can say that." 18 said, with a touch of flirt.

"Zangya! Salza! Pui Pui! Get in here!" Ordered Soaratio. The trio walked into the throne room, Zangya eyeing the evil tyrant. "You three have a job. Destroy the one named Goku." Zangya's body tensed at Goku's name. It sent chills down her spine. Remembering those words: "I'm my father's son!" She silently cursed herself. "And as for you, Princess." Soaratio said to Zangya. "Come sit on daddy's lap." he smiled. Zangya sneered in disgust. "I would never with you!" Soaratio laughed. "Off with you!" He ordered.

Vegeta was in his bed, mourning for Bulma. He thought about his life with her. the help, marriage, thinking about having kids. Vegeta sobbed.