Chapter Five, Section Two: ...And starting a bond

Goku smiled at the fact that his power partially returned. "Now. I have super Saiyan, should I train to get super Saiyan 2 back? Super Saiyan Three is out of the question. That's a good three year training session. Hmm..." He thought aloud. He hovered then took off to find Piccolo, who was meditating. "Hey! Piccolo! Look what I achieved!" He yelled. Piccolo opened his eyes. "What the...? Oh. Heh. You got your power back." He smiled. "Not all of it, but some of it. Seems your energy has grown stronger. By a lot." He remarked. Piccolo chuckled. "Of course. I use my weaknesses and use them in my training." He explained. "I sense Vegeta is In the gravity room." Goku said, smiling. "That man is more stubborn than a ass." Piccolo joked. They laughed. "So Piccolo. I have a plan." He looked at him. "To get Gohan back." Piccolo laughed. "You're joking...Right?" He chuckled. Goku's face didn't move a decimeter. "No. I'm tired of living in this hell! I'm getting him back!" Goku boldly stated. 'I just hope it works...'

(WARNING! WARNING! The next part in this chapter contains strong language and some tender moments with Vegeta. WARNING! WARNING!)

Vegeta sat there, thinking. 'Motherfucker! If only I went with her this one time, she wouldn't be fucking dead! Goddamn-' He was interrupted by Trunks. "Dinner." Vegeta dismissed it. He'll eat. When he is ready. He gets back up and training. 'Fuck Kakarot! I'm getting my Onna back! If I have to; I'll use anger as my ultimatum to get me stronger. Nothing else matters but wrapping my hands around the motherfucker's neck and Strangling him then ripping him apart!' He thinks, doing handstand pushups. Hours later, Vegeta stepped out of the Gravity room. He threw a towel over his shoulder and on the back of his neck. He walked out to the kitchen to see a plate of food that looked decent for Trunks' age. Vegeta put it in the microwave (Ironic, right?) then walked to Trunks, who was watching T.V. Vegeta chuckled then patted his head and tousled his hair. "Dad..." He said softly. Vegeta looked down. "Yeah, Trunks?" He replied. "Are we ever going to get Mom back?" He asked softly, and sadly. Vegeta sighed. "I know many things, just not that. I don't know...Life is a bitch to understand sometimes..." He softly explained. 'Damn you Kakarott...You made me like this...And now I'll change back...' He grabbed his plate and slowly ate. It wasn't exactly world-class cuisine, but it wasn't terrible. It sort of had a melancholy feel and taste. After eating, he went upstairs to their room. He gazed at the dress she usually wore to nice outings or date-type events. He grabbed it and smelled it, her scent filing his nose, reminding him of her, calmness rushing over him. This is the last mistake ANYONE makes. Period.

~~Gohan~~

Gohan softly breaths in, the scent of Zangya reminding him of what happened. Then when he opened his eyes, he saw her thin, tonned body. He thought about what they both said. His promise to her...

-Flashback-

"...I will lead you into a new life..."

-End Flashback-

Gohan smiled. He tenderly kissed the back of her neck. After doing so, he got out of the bed, heading to the shower. As he turned on the shower, he had noticed he had quite a few hickeys. Other then the fact that he was buck nude, he didn't care. Upon hearing music when he got into the shower, he noted Zangya was awake. Interesting. The song sort of hit a note with him.

You know, I can take you straight to heaven if you let me!

You know I, I can make your body levitate if you let me!

You know that I, can make your body levitate, le-levitate!

I can make your body levitate!∆

Then the door opened...Or to what Gohan could hear. He also heard clothes. Then the shower door opened. He smiled. Zangya in her necklace and nothing more. Smilingly, she stepped in and pressed her body into his. "I loved last night..." She said in a low, sexy tone. Gohan blushed BIGTIME. "Can we please not talk about it? It's embarrassing..." "Pfft. It's natural. Get over it." She chuckled. She brought his lips to hers, both of them laughing, being childish. "I never want you to leave my side." "Likewise."

∆The song lyrics used in this chapter is property of Hollywood Undead's "Levitate". Credit for song goes to them.∆