Love-bound warfare

(Sorry for the long wait...)

~Goku~

Setting his feet on the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, Goku shivered. This was his only chance. Not only did he train Gohan in here, but bonded with him. Stepping inside, he was determined to train for two years (if I remember, two weeks for the time conversion...). Gripping his fists, he walked out to the main area. Raising his Ki to near half of his power; he let his aura out, currents of air rushing away from his body. Raising his Ki to maximum, Goku yelled, his knuckles turning white. Seeing Gohan killed in a flashback for a split second only pushed his rage forward. All or nothing. Nothing was a game to him now.

~Vegeta~

Vegeta looked at his son, a scowl on his face. "No, Trunks, that is the last time!" Trunks whined. "But Da-" "No! No buts!" Trunks sighed, putting the armor back. "I just wanted to help you and to get mother back." Tears ran down his face. Vegeta silently cursed the ability to cry. "For fuck-fine. But if you get hurt, it is YOUR fault. Trunks smiled. "Thanks...Dad." Vegeta paused. 'Di...did Trunks just hesitate saying my name? As if I wasn't his father...?"

~Gohan~

Behing held in her lover's arms, Zangya relaxed in Gohan's arms. Blushing, she held him close. She never had security like this. She wondered how long this would last. She looked up at him, seeing him asleep. Stretching upward, she kissed him softly; only to have Gohan roll them and claim dominance. "Why hello there, Tiger." She chuckled, kissing him again. Gohan chuckled hopping off the bed and over to the scouter. He wasn't sure, but it was e-mail.