Chapter 2: Pawn to C4.

Walking out of the Gravitational Room, Vegeta scowled. "Trunks! Where's your mother?" Trunks looked up. "Shopping and whatever. Why?" He asked, a bit curious. "Just wanting to know. Going to Kakarot's place for Dinner." Vegeta replied differently. Trunks went back to what he was doing. He furrowed his eyebrows. 'Dad usually isn't that way. Maybe he is starting to soak in the remor-No...That's not the way he is!' He thought. Meanwhile, Bulma was shopping for a nice dress. "Not too exposing, yet not too cover-y. It a nice midnight Blue, but its pretty pricy, $340." She shrugged and turned around, but ran into someone. "Oh, Vegeta, you scared me." she smiled. The man was not Vegeta. He grabbed her by the throat and threw her through the store windows, shattering the pane into a million pieces. Pain, shock, adrenaline, and fear set in. Her heart raced, knowing this was a life-or-death matter. Before she could say anything, the man took out his knife and held it at her throat. She dared not move, in risk of losing her life. The man pulled her up, then as a human shield. He slowly walked into a alleyway, savoring the tight tension in the air. 'Oh Kami! I'm going to be raped, I won't let that happen, not with my baby boy in mind!' She though then went for a elbow to the kidney, but failed. many times, she failed. The man gave up and slit the right Carotid Artery. Pain set in she ran out. "VEGETA, ANYONE, HELP!" She yelled, her vision blurring and getting darker. Vegeta snapped his head to the side. "Bulma..? BULMA!" He yelled then took off, at full speed, hoping she was safe. After a brief ten second flight, he saw blood, Paramedics, Bulma. His heart dropped. His pride vanished. Tears formed in his cruel eyes. "NO!!" Vegeta gutted out like no man could. His anger surged his blood boiled, his mind going insane, giving him a new purpose. "I swear to Kami, I'LL FIND AND KILL YOU!" vegeta yelled.