Love-bound Warefare (Part 2)

~Gohan~

As Zangya woke and yawned, Gohan popped his neck, a few pops per side. Walking to the arousing lady, he smiled. Kissing her softly, she wrapped her legs around him and threw him intro the bed. She crawled on top of him, kissing his neck playfully. "Have a nice nap?" He lauhged. She nodded and then blushed. "Look. I'm going to need you to be quiet when I leave. If I don't show up, they''ll suspect something." He nodded His mother was the same way with him. Gathering her clothes, she dressed and talked with Gohan a bit more, mostly about couple's things. Laying in bed, Gohan sighed, his body aching and itching for either a fight or training. Quickly, Zangya floated on her back to Gohan, then flipped so her back was facing up. Kissing him then floating onto the floor, she said a silent goodbye and then walked to the door and opened it and walked out, the door shutting then locking. Gohan sighed.

~Vegeta~

Furiously dodging Trunk's attacks along with the other Z-fighters (Anyone else curious as to what the Z means in Z-fighters?). Vegeta was training the only way he knew how: get beaten to near death and then recover. The power gains from this was probably close to two-folding his current power. Or ten. He couldn't remember. All he knew, is that the power increase was big. Tienshinhan landed a quite painful hit to Vegeta's jaw, breaking a tooth loose. Spitting out the red liquid, he also spat out the tooth, pushing aside from such minorities. Right after, being kneed in the gut then shaking off a dropkick to the face, Vegeta grunted. The reason why he chose this way is because of the pain factor. Recent events and his life in general was making him soft. He hated it. It left a bad taste in his mouth. Only suffering through the pain can make him who he was...Hopefully.

~ChiChi~

Cleaning the house has become more as a distraction than a actual chore. Every chore became a distraction to take her mind off of things. First it was Gohan, then now Goku wants to go on some wild goose hunt to find Gohan...Then a ding went off. It was the computer. Sighing, she set down the mop and walked to the computer and saw that someone had emailed her. Opening the email, with doubts of junk mail, she looked at the email; it's sender unknown. All the subject said was: Mom...I'm alive.

Subject: Mom, I'm alive.

ChiChi paused. This possibly couldn't be Gohan, right?

Mother,

    I'm sorry for not e-mailing as fast as I could...I sure Dad is doing fine, right?  I've been resurrected -- and you couldn't guess by who! It was Zangya, one of Bojack's men.

Tears ran down her cheeks. It was Gohan. He was alive. She kept reading in comfort and in intrigue.

  She's really nice when you get to know her. She knew I had a three day time period to live. If she accepted, I could live without going back. It's awesome. I'll try to write more. I love you Mom and Dad.

~Gohan

ChiChi couldnt help but bawl in joy and relief, knowing Gohan is alive. He head perked up. "I have to tell the others!" Getting up, she ran to the door, bursting through the frame. Running to the group, she told them the knews of him being alive.

((DUN. DUN. DUN. ChiChi has found out Gohan is alive and is trying to contact her. However, with the others now having the knowledge of him being alive; how far will they go to bring their lost warrior back into their grip?

Next time on DRAGONBALL Z!!))