RagSan OS

Namaskaram 🙏

Happy Birthday Tejaaaa 😍😍😍

*******

It’s a beautiful morning in baadi. A girl is shown sleeping peacefully when suddenly some one shakes her.

“Ragu wake up. Raguuu!” The girl keeps shaking Ragini which finally breaks Ragini’s sleep.

She looks at the person with irritation.

“Pari yaar you know how much I hate you!” She huffs and turns other side.

“You can hate me later but wake up. Dadi is coming.” Pari says.

Ragini at once gets up from the bed and runs into the washroom. Dadi enters the room.

“Where is she?” Dadi asks.

“She is getting ready dadi!” Pari says looking at her innocently.

“Tell her to get ready in fifteen minutes. They will be coming in less than half an hour.” Dadi says and goes from there.

Pari sighs while Ragini comes out of the washroom with irritated face.

“Yaar Pari don’t you have sense of time? When did I ask you to wake and when did you wake me?” She speaks irritated.

Pari looks at her with open mouth.

“You know what I shouldn’t have woke you even now. Then dadi would have shown you hell.” Pari says huffing and turns away.  

Ragini pouts and hugs Pari from back.

“Sorry my cutie pie. You know right why I am irritated?” Ragini asks.

Pari looks at her and then smiles. She nods.

“Now go fast before badi ma comes this time.” Pari says breaking the hug.

“Even ma isn’t listening this time!” Ragini huffs and goes to get ready.

Pari smiles.

*****

Ragini is sitting ready in simple chudidaar with uninterested face. Pari is muffling her laugh. Ragini glares her.

“Get Lost from here before I throw you out!” She grits her teeth angrily and warns her with low voice.

Pari runs out of the room to her room. Exactly after five minutes Pari hears her mother’s voice.

“Pari get Ragini down!” Says her mother, Urmila from the hall.

“Okay ma!” she shouts back to her mother and goes to Ragini’s room who is sitting with irritation.

“Ragu let’s go!” Pari says.

Ragini huffs and nods. They both get down to see a middle aged couple sitting on the couch and talking to their whole family.