DETENTION

Y/n was strolling through the corridor of the school after getting punishment from her teacher Mr. Daniel. She is fucked up. Again!!!
She is hella talented in everything, except studies and also a lazy bitch.
Thus, she ended up in getting detention every single time!
As for today, she forgot to do her assignment. Oops sorry, make that as ‘Assignments’ which was pending for 2 months and Mr Daniel have already warned her before.

Y/n POV
Now that the school time is over, I was walking towards the detention room. I expected Mr. Daniel to be in there, but when I entered, the classroom was vacant as a graveyard.

Y/n: “Fuck!!! How can I spend whole 2 hours in here? Ugh... I'm going to miss my dinner with friends.”

I sat on the corner last table close to the wall, so that no one passing through outside would be able to see me. I felt tired for no particular reason; therefore, I rested my head on the table. 
I woke up startled to a knocking sound on the door. I thought that it would be Mr. Daniel and so I sat up straight picking up a book to pretend like I was learning. I slowly stood up as I heard the door opening from behind. That’s when I realized that I was sleeping for long because my legs were numb. I waited for him to walk past me to the front so that I could sit. 

Few seconds passed and still no one came in. So, I slowly turned back to check whether he was still there. But instead of Mr. Daniel, I saw another person standing in the doorway staring at me.
At first, I was shocked. Then I felt little butterflies starting to flutter in my stomach. This is no punishment. It's a f*king big opportunity for me.

In front me was standing the Heartthrob of the school. The so-called Perfect man JEON JUNGKOOK. His face, Voice, Body, everything is just so sculpture perfect. Every girl in the school wants to be with him. Even I have fantasised about being with him and also many other things. (˘ ³˘)
And now he is here. Standing right in front of me. But why is he staring at me like that? 
Breaking the awkward silence that pertained in the room, I waved my hands at him. 
Y/n: “ heyyy... “
He walked in without saying anything treating me as if I was invisible.
Y/n: " aishh this dickhead ". I murmured while I seated back.
JK: " dickhead ?!" 
I felt his warm breath sliding through my neck.
Y/n: “What!!! Umn... What are you doing?” I asked him surprised at seeing him so close to me.
He placed his back on the table and out of all the vacant seats in the room, he sat beside me.
Jk: “Me? I'm planning on something to do.”
Y/n: “planning?!! Like what?”
He leaned towards me and spoke in a husky voice,

Jk : “I wanna know …" He stopped mid-sentence as if to check how I am responding to him being this close to me. I turned to him and unconsciously gulped when I met with his gaze.
Y/n: “Wh-what!!! “
Jk: “Do you know? I'm not that good at kissing. So I was thinking about improving my skills in it.”
Y/n: “so...”
Jk : “You help me.”
Y/n: “What?! How yo- “
Even before I could complete my sentence, he grabbed my hair and pressed his lips onto mine. He took me by complete surprise. The person I adored from a distance, is kissing me. 
I was still in shock to contemplate that he was really kissing me. He parted away from me looking at my eyes.
JK: “Are you gonna stay shocked for long, like that?” He murmured to me in his deep husky voice and kissed me back. I could no longer stay still while his soft wet lips were on mine. I parted my lips letting his waiting tongue to enter into my mouth. 
My body started to heat up with the sensual tension building inside me and I could feel his kiss beginning to be more wanting and passionate. I snaked my hands through his neck locking them on his dark black long hairs, pulling him closer to me. He picked me up and made me sit on the desk while still kissing me. Our tongues were dancing with each other, taking turns in sucking each other. He was holding me by my neck with one hand and with the other he pulled my inserted shirt from skirt. 
I gasped in his mouth when his warm hand came in touch with my bare skin. “Keep it quiet Babygirl! You don’t want anyone to know that we are here, right?” He grinned at my reflexes and continued his venture north through my shirt. He almost unclipped my bra when we heard someone walking through the corridor which startled both of us. We stayed still until the voice vanishes afar and then he went over, closing the tint windows and locked the door ensuring that no one enters abruptly.