31-40

return

Marry a sickly former marshal

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 31

    This place is obviously a place where few people come, and the ground is not very clean. The rain drops dripping down, forming small puddles on the ground, making this corner desolate and desolate.

    "There is a round circle." Softly pointed under the dilapidated big umbrella, the electronic sound of the tablet is rarer than usual.

    Lu Wanwan looked in the direction of its claws and saw a robot with rusty and broken head. It held its mechanical legs in a proper manner. There were obvious traces of man-made shattering on the gloomy screen.

    Lu Wanwan followed the "Yuanyuan" and looked all the way to the several robots next to him. Most of them were nanny robots, each with visible damage to the naked eye.     The sound of

    "crack", "crack", and

the mechanical turning with an obvious sense of stagnation sounded. Lu Wanwan turned his head and saw a tall robot.

    Its gloomy screen was shining brightly, and the material used on Fang Zheng's head was very poor, but it gave people a very strong feeling for no reason.

    The tall robot slowly stood up and bowed to Lu Wanwan and Gu Xunting.

    "You, hello."

    There are small cracks all over the metal, and the sounder is also the kind of long ago, and it sounds flat and boring than the soft and square ones.

    "Hello."

    Lu Wanwan also greeted it out of politeness, and heard the robot say, "My model is n57992, you can call me 992 for short."

    "Do you still need a nanny robot?"

    The tall robot bends slightly, and Lu Wanwan can see its arms showing some internal circuits.

    Lu Wanwan wanted to shook her head, but she didn't know why. From the broken corner of the electronic screen of the tall robot in front of her, she could see a hint of imploring.

    Gu Xunting pressed the brim of his hat, and Fengyan glanced at Lu Wanwan's expression indifferently, maneuvering the floating car, and slowly came to the umbrella.

    Lu Wanwan smiled at the little princess, and he rubbed his fingers uncomfortably.

    Near the corner, the two people could see the appearance of those robots clearly.

    The robot 992, who was just responsible for greetings, is the least "injured" among these robots.

    Lu Wanwan counted, there were five robots under the plastic umbrella, including the tall robot 992.

    Three of them are broken, lacking arms and legs, and the electronic screen is broken a lot. The previous robot that resembles Yuanyuan is the most complete robot except for the 992.

    Apart from them, there was no one on this simple stall.

    Lu Wanwan was a little surprised. She tentatively asked the tall 992, "What are the prices of these robots? If we want to buy them, who do we need to pay?"