81-90

return

Marry a sickly former marshal

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 81

    Maybe it was because the little princess had enough heat on her body, or she was too tired during the day, and that night Lu Wanwan slept soundly.

    The weather outside also got better. The sun shined through the window, and the body was warm. The hands and feet seemed to be pressed against something soft, which was even hotter than her.

    Hmm...

    what is it?

    She wondered a bit, but when she thought that if she woke up she couldn't sleep anymore, she hesitated.

    Her eyelashes trembled, and a certain cat who woke up early noticed this, and immediately closed her eyes nervously, not daring to move.

    Lu Wanwan struggling to open his eyes, faintly sleepy, vaguely glimpsed a pair of beautiful collarbones.

    Further up, there is the obvious shape of the Adam's apple that only men have.

    There is also a less obvious mole on the side, which slides slightly with the Adam's apple, which is very sexy and makes people want to take a bite.

    Wait... the

    Adam's apple?

    Lu Wan wakes up soon after night, and the memories come back together. The things she secretly squeezed to the little princess to keep warm last night became clear.

    Lu Wanwan was a little embarrassed to find that she was lying in someone's arms now, clasping her fingers tightly with him, and Jio was still putting her on the other's jio to keep warm.

    Her face burned, feeling a little at a loss, trying to retract her hands and feet, and worried that she would wake the little princess.

    She raised her head quietly and glanced at him—

    the man seemed to be asleep very well, with his forehead spread out, and he could vaguely see the deep scar, his eyebrows were slightly twisted, as if he was still thinking about something serious. thing.

    The eye sockets were very deep, the eyelashes were very long, and it was probably a bit hot. Lu Wanwan saw some crystal clear sweat on his forehead, and a thin layer of red on his handsome cheeks.

    She was a little guilty, and quietly moved jio away, but the person didn't respond.

    Lu Wanwan became calmer in her heart, and slowly pulled her hand out of his hand a little bit, but the big cat still didn't wake up.

    That's right, after all, Gu Xunting just awakened his superpower yesterday, so he should be very tired now.

    Lu Wanwan raised his hand and couldn't help but gently touched his mole that hooked her.

    She only touched it, and then quickly retracted her hand, and then slowly, as gently as possible, moved out of his arms little by little.

    Gu Xunting was about to be tortured crazy by her, and he didn't dare to move. When Lu Wanwan finally "quietly" left his arms, he relaxed a little.