21-30

return

Marry a sickly former marshal

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 21

    In the end, Lu Wanwan got on the spaceship with Fangfang thinking about going out.

    Arranged it with Gu Xunting in the newly cleaned room, and he was in another room.

    "Gary, this is your room." Lu square every evening, standing out of the pack, the overall pinkish Gu court training room door, not very comfortable touched the cheek, "is the square clean up."

    "Tick ~" The

    red light flashed on Fang Fang's head, which was a state of happiness.

    Some slender marshals silently glanced at the small broken flowers on the sheets, and nodded stiffly, "...thank you."

    Lu Wanwan was a little bit empty. In fact, she was on the side when Fang Fang was cleaning up, but I didn’t stop it because I thought that the girl was cute...

    "It takes about ten hours to get to the Capital Star from Deer Star." Lu Wan was late and sent him the thumbnail of the spacecraft, and then topped it. Looking at Gu's seemingly indifferent gaze,

    she thought about it and said, "After my talent test, we probably still have some time. Where do you want to go shopping?" She originally thought that Gu Xunting would say that there is no place to go. Yes, but he did not expect this time after he was silent for a few seconds, he simply rubbed his wrist and looked up at her, "Yes." In the

    past two days, he simply conceived some weapon cores, which needed some special metal and mecha or Modification of spacecraft components.

    Lu Wanwan was a little surprised, but soon there was a kind of joy of the vicissitudes of life that the little princess he raised was finally about to spend money, and he eased his eyebrows, "Then my lord...where does Mr. Gu want to go?"

    Gu Xunting almost heard her. As the "little princess" blurted out, Junxiu's phoenix eyes flashed a little doubt, but she soon hid under the curly crow's eyelashes, her voice hoarse, "Used Mecha Trading City."

    "Okay." Lu Wanwan agreed. In fact, she didn't know what this place was. To be precise, she didn't know much about mechas, but since Gu Xunting wants to go, she can go with him.

    She agreed quickly. Gu Xunting couldn't help but glanced at her. A pinkish red appeared on her pale cheeks, "...thank you."

    Lu Wanwan caught a glimpse of his red eartips, and was a little embarrassed, "It's okay. "The

    two chatted briefly and awkwardly for a while, before closing the hatch in the sight of each other a little embarrassed.

    Lu Wanwan leaned against the slightly cold cabin door and looked at the sheets that he had already replaced. He seemed to recall the appearance of bringing Gu Xunting back just now-

    pale, painful and unwilling, beautiful and fragile.

    She chuckled lightly and began to seize the time to practice.

    Behind the other door, Mr. Gu, who lightly covered his lips and coughed after Lu Wanwan left, also slowly calmed down the pain, then clicked on the light brain-the