11-20

return

Marry a sickly former marshal

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 11

    Although the shoulders were still painful, the spirit pool was still dry to the point of splitting, and the abdomen was still hungry, but Gu Xunting could still clearly feel that the clothes he had worn before, together with the one inside, had been replaced.

    Was it really Lu Wanwan who helped him change it?

    Just as this guess came up in her mind, Gu Miaomiao shook her head, bit her lip and tried to shake the thought out.

    If it was Lu Wanwan, she should simply want to heal herself.

    Gu Xunting really wanted to think so, but felt impossible.

    When he appeared in front of her, he was just a filthy, humble, cripple who couldn't even turn into a beast.

    He has never seen anyone who really wants nothing. Even Gu Lingchuan, a good friend who was praised by everyone at the time, only started to release his kindness to himself after he accidentally saved his life.

    So, why should Lu Wanwan be good to him?

    He is no longer useful.

    If it is useless, it will be discarded.

    Want to play a "help" game?

    After all, no one had ever done this before, brought food to him who was dying, said that he would distribute the food to him, and then in his touched expression, he ate all the food in one bite.

    This time, it is probably the same.

    When she has enough play, she will probably kick him away.

    There was a trace of complicated, unspeakable emotions in my heart, some humiliation, and some inexplicable numbness.

    He is very aware of his current situation, his mental power is violent, and his physical injuries can't be completely recovered by soaking in the nutrient solution. His identity and money are gone, and his only beautiful face has been destroyed. Also bear countless infamy.

    This kind of him, unless Lu Wanwan is crazy, will he really want to bond with him.

    But he is no longer a cub(?), and he can no longer believe in the feeling of "love at first sight".

    Gu Xunting tried to suppress the emotion that was in his heart, frowning contrary to his mood-

    wait and see.

    When she wakes up and finds herself awake, she will know if she wants to play with him.

    He won't, won't trust her so quickly.

    Gu Xunting looked at Lu Wanwan who was lying on the table and fell asleep, pursing his lips in disdain, but there was a subtle and secret light in the bottom of his eyes.

    Lu Wanwan couldn't think of it, she just asked Ruanruan to change a pair of pants for Gu, so he can make up so many things in his mind →_→

    Maybe God can't even watch someone's imagination of breaking through the sky With strength, the daylight outside gradually brightened.

    There was a slight vibration from the light brain on his wrist, and Lu Wanwan slowly opened his eyes and moved slightly.