111-120

return

Marry a sickly former marshal

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 111 (two more) the end of the corrupt nobles

    The half-damaged star gate suddenly appeared in a dim star field with broken meteorites flowing slowly everywhere.

    The half intact door slowly opened, and mysterious purple light circulated in it. The next moment, a huge shocking picture struck-

    many ugly and extremely worms rushed out of the star gate one by one.

    They are about one or two meters long, mostly weird-shaped, covered in mucus, almost immune to the terrible cosmic radiation, and can move well in space.

    After the dense and ugly ordinary zergs poured out, the zergs that appeared next were larger than the previous ones. Some of them had grown human-like hands, feet or faces, and looked very disgusting.

    After the Zerg warriors, what came out was a Zerg who looked similar to normal humans, except that the arms, chest and abdomen were covered with a hard shell. It was the Zerg lieutenant who had been ordered by General Lek to come -

    Tali.

    Although sound cannot be transmitted directly in the universe, unique electric waves can be generated inside the Zerg, which can form the control of the superior to the subordinate.

    Among the Zerg warriors, they are also divided into different levels according to their combat power. There are ten team captains headed by them. As long as the deputy Tali controls ten of them, they can easily control about 15,000 Zergs.

    In fact, this kind of control still has certain drawbacks. Once the Zerg at the higher level gives the wrong order, it basically means that the entire Zerg army under him is destroyed.

    Moreover, their lieutenants and generals are only very capable of fighting, and they are totally inept at platooning troops. They used to be controlled by the mother emperor, so that they could barely make a tie with the empire in the early stage.

    Now that the new mother emperor hasn’t hatched, they should be more cautious. But the love bug brain of Lek has to go crazy for a woman who obviously seems to be something wrong!

    What's more terrible is that it can't refuse orders from superiors at all.

    Fortunately, the meteorite belt is still blocked, and the first mission is easy.

    "Go." Tali sent out a sound wave representing the attack. Several powerful Zerg warriors instantly synchronized, and the huge Zerg square started to move.

    They passed the scattered meteorites and quickly approached the three-ringed star.

    At the moment, on the three-ring star, many nobles are worried about the future, but they still maintain the style of the nobles on the capital star or territory, dressed in artificial costumes, and quarreling in the best-protected manor.

    "Earl of Natasa, I am not criticizing you for being an elder, but you have to realize that I am the only one here, the Duke, and I should live in the best-protected house."

    A shark tribe orc with a little white hair on his temples held a cane in his hand, and said with full anger.

    Beside him, there was a young and elegant female with blond hair, just like Ruian, the noble female who laughed at Gu Xunting as a trash on Orange Crystal Island.