61-70

return

Marry a sickly former marshal

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 61:

    Lu Wanwan blinked, and he was stunned for a while before he realized what he was talking about. He only felt his face burned little by little—

    according to the rules of the empire, counting the time, it was only about ten days before they were about to start. The adaptability test is done, and the route will be announced one week before departure. Lu Wanwan originally planned to talk to Gu Xunting about this before then.

    She was still struggling with what to say to him, but she didn't expect that the little princess had already known about the fitness test.

    What kind of spaceship do you like?

    Why do you ask this question?

    Lu Wanwan blushed and carefully glanced at the little princess. He saw that his ears were also red, and his heart was strangely balanced, and his voice stammered a little, "Well, I like bigger and bigger ones."

    She finished speaking. Feeling something is wrong, he looked at Gu Xunting's slightly widened eyes and immediately changed his words, "I mean, I like larger flying and spaceships."

    "...um." The little princess is rarely uncomfortable, he is. A big cat with a pure mind, absolutely didn't think of anything else.

    Lu Wanwan: "..."

    She looked away and began to try to change the subject, "How do you know about the adaptability test."

    Gu Xunting's eyelashes trembled, "I saw it before."

    Lu Wanwan said. …Oh."

    Gu Xunting looked at her, his voice was very soft, and the light between his eyebrows and eyes dimmed a little, "If you don't like it, you don't need to go."

    Lu Wanwan bit his lower lip, "No, I didn't like it."

    Gu Xunting didn't speak. Lu Wanwan waited for a few seconds. He carefully raised his head and glanced at the little princess.

    He didn't know when his eyes turned pale brown, just like restraint, and pressed his thin lips. .

    Lu Wanwan's face turned red all at once, and she stood up quickly, "I, I thought Yuanyuan said today, I want to clean up the weeds in the yard, I'll go help first."

    As soon as she went out with her front feet, someone's ears and feet came out, shaking and shaking behind her.

    A lot of soft fluff has grown on it, which fully proves that Xie Ke's ointment is still very effective.

    The little princess touched her itchy ears, and Jun's face flushed suspiciously.

    Hmm... I

    like bigger... spaceships.

    ——Lu Wanwan did not lie, Yuanyuan and Fangfang were really cleaning the weeds outside.

    They have been away from Deer Star for a long time, the weeds in the courtyard have not been cleaned for a long time, and the environment of Deer Star is not bad, so it really grows tall.