Saved by a girl in a sparkly cheer uniform

Carter's Pov

For a moment we both stared at each other shocked. We were both surprised to see one another.

I noticed she was wearing a purple and silver sparkley cheer uniform. Her hair was done up and she had glittery make-up on. She must have been at a competition.

She broke our stare and jerked away from the guys and turned around to face them. Before they could grab her again she grabbed them both by the wrists and stared at them.

A pink light started traveling up their arms and to their chest. She smiled and fluttered her eyes.

"Don't you guys want to let me go and give me the keys? Pretty please?" she said as she batted her eyelashes again and let go of the right guard's hand long enough to flip her hair.

They started to relax and one of them grabbed the keys and handed it to her. She slowly, without looking away from the guards, brought the keys to my cell and gave them to me.

I looked at her shocked. She must have super powers or something. A normal human doesn't have pink mist or the power to seduce people in an instant.

I unlocked my door and as soon as I did she stumbled a little and lost focus. She must be running out of energy. The split second was long enough for the guards to break from her spell and start to attack.

Even though she was tired she brought her leg up, around the guards head, and kicked downward. The guard stumbled and bent forward. She then took her knee and kneed him in the face twice before grabbing him by the hair and pulling him to the ground.

I took on the other guard I blocked two of his attacks and as he started to get out his gun, I used telekinesis to pull it to me. I used the bottom of the gun to hit him over the head. I hit him hard enough that he fell down but wasn't quite unconcious yet.

By now my whole group was trying to figure out what was happening and trying to see the action.

"You can't just leave them there, when they wake up they will alert someone..." Karl said.

"You should kill them," Avalon suggested.

"Or.. tie them up," Eva countered.

"I don't think we have any rope," I told Eva.

Ashton spoke up, "How about putting them in the cell?"

"Okay, help me lift them," I said.

We put them in the cell and as we did I said, "I have alot of questions and so do you, but let's save them for later, agreed?"

Ashton nodded and then we went and unlocked the others cells. I didn't see Damian, William, or Drew.

"Where would they be?" I wondered aloud.

Blaise spoke up, "Prisoners are sorted by how bad the crime is. We are their worst enemies so we are probably the most guarded and farthest from the exit. Next would probably be traitors, which would be William and Damon. As for Drew, he would probably be in one of the last cells.....or...um.." he trailed off and akwardly looked at Rowen.

"What? What are you not telling me?" Rowen asked worried.

"They usually kill humans within 24 hours...." Blaise said.

I looked at Rowen and he was tearing up, so I said, "They wouldn't have killed him. They probably think he could be useful to them, since he is our friend. He will be fine Rowen."

I gave Rowen a hug and he smiled at me and said, "Thanks Carter."

"Okay, now we need to get out of here. Save questions for later. Right now we all need to focus. Ashton, you seem to be good at fighting, what is your specialty?" I said to the group.