Chapter 4: Round Three [Part 1]

"...And welcome back to this episode of 'Love or Host: Platonic Edition'!" the eager game show host cheered. You smiled and clapped along with the remaining candidates as you anxiously waited for the next round to start.

"Round three is going to have a twist," Austin said. "We'll be playing 'Truth or Dare'!!"

You gasped. Truth or dare? That sounded fun, but it also made you quite nervous. What kind of questions would be asked? What would Austin and the other players make you do? Would they ask you to reveal your crush? You blushed, hiding your face in your hands.

That would undoubtedly be the most cringe-worthy and embarrassing content of you out there on the internet, something you'd never live down. Maybe you could fake a power outage, or you could "accidentally" lose you internet connection-

"Uh, Y/n? You okay?"

You slammed your hands down on your desk as the realization hit you- You had, once again, let your mind wander off while on the show, much to your chagrin. "Ah, I'm so sorry, Austin," you apologized. "I'm just- I- I'm worried for the next round."

"Don't worry, Y/n," Austin assured you, "because you won't be the one playing 'Truth or Dare'...The rest of the cast will!"

JSchlatt crossed his arms across his chest and shook his head. "You know what? That's bullshit," the former New Yorker yelled.

"Yeah, what kind of fuckin' rule is that?" Minx asked. "It's not fair."

"Aww, Minx," Wilbur teased. "You just want to see Y/n get all flustered again, don't you?"

You heart skipped a beat at the Brit's words. What did he just say? Meanwhile, Minx appeared to be just as affected; her eyes had widened considerably while her cheeks took on a deeper shade of pink. "I- I do not!" the Irish queen stammered. "And what do you know, Wilbur? You stupid fucking-"

"Okay! Moving on," Austin cut in. "Let's start off round three with Minx! Minx, truth or dare?"

Caught off guard by the sudden interruption, the streamer spluttered before spitting out her answer: "Dare!"

"Express with your body how you feel about Y/n."

Oh, God. Please don't be anything sexual, you internally pleaded, mortified by the mere thought.

Minx seemed to be having some sort of dilemma as well, her eyes darting around as she fidgeted uncomfortably. "Uhm...Uh...Well what the fuck am I supposed to do, huh?!" the girl shouted. "How am I fucking supposed to do that?!" Before anyone could give their opinion, Minx began moving her arms up and down, imitating the rhythmic rise and fall of a wave flowing through her.

Most of the other players went quiet, confused by the streamer's movements, but JSchlatt was an exception. His loud, hyena-like laugh shattered the ice and filled the voice call. "Oh my God, Minx! What the hell is that?!"

"What do you mean 'what the hell is that'?" Minx pouted.

Sapnap chuckled. "You look like a lazy octopus."

Minx's lips pursed together. "I'm doing the wave, dumbass. It's a wave."

Eret smiled, his brow still furrowed. "Can I ask why you're doing the wave, Minx?"

The female streamer clenched her fists in frustration. She banged them down on her desk as she whined, "I was showin' how Y/n is cool and calm like an ocean wave."

"But people change like the tides of the ocean," Wilbur replied. "Or am I dead wrong?" You snorted, waiting for a most likely explosive response from the Irish queen.

"You listen here, you little-"

"Alright! Thank you, Minx!" Austin intervened. "Captain Puffy, truth or dare?"

Hahahah poor Minx. I wonder what the others will have to do in truth or dare??

Vote to save your favorite candidate from embarrassment Lol XD

Thank you so much for over 600 reads on this story. Ily all so much words cannot express <333

[Image Credits] "Waves" (Cropped Slightly) by Trine Juel (https://www

[Image Credits] "Waves" (Cropped Slightly) by Trine Juel (https://www.flickr.com/photos/61580828@N03/5605639414)