Chapter 6: Round Five [Part 2]

Wilbur pressed his hands against his cheeks and cooed. "Aww, look how small you are!" he sang. "Little baby! Little baby man! Little baby! Little baby's all grown up?"

Nihachu collapsed over her desk in a fit of laughter, begging the Brit to stop his teasing. "See, Y/n!" she cried. "You can't trust Wilbur! He's always picking on me!"

Wilbur's eyes went wide as he realized his mistake. "Now, hang on, Y/n. I know what it looks like-"

"Wilbur, you just lied to Y/n!" Puffy alleged. "Y/n, that's not something you need in a friendship. You deserve someone who would be totally honest with you. I think it's pretty clear that Wilbur isn't the best choice."

The British streamer's jaw dropped. "Why are you all ganging up on me?!" he yelled. "It's just a joke! I'm just joking around!" The man huffed in frustration, crossing his arms over his chest. "It's not like all of you are perfect little angels."

"That's right, Wilbur," Austin agreed. "Nobody's a hundred percent flawless. Let's see what our next candidate has to say. Nihachu! What is one toxic thing about you?"

"Austin, I take back everything I just said," Wilbur said, leaning close to his mic. "I take it all back. There is not a single toxic bone in Nihachu's body." The other players murmured in agreement as they came to a consensus: Nihachu was too pure to be toxic.

The German streamer placed a hand over her heart, a wet smile appearing on her face. "Aww, guys! You're gonna make me cry!" She sniffled, jokingly adding, "I can be toxic if I want! I am such a rebel."

Everyone laughed, the idea of Nihachu being anything but sweet absurd. Puffy leaned closer into frame. Niki, when was the last time you actually did something bad?" she asked.

Nihachu paused. "Well, sometimes I can't answer my DM's right away, and that makes me feel bad."

Eret let out an exhale of disbelief. "You literally answer my DM's all the time! You never let messages sit!"

"Nihachu, there are DM's that I haven't opened from back in 2017," Wilbur revealed. "Not responding doesn't make you a bad person- it makes you human."

"Still, I feel so bad about it," the German queen whined, a firm pout fixed on her lips. "I get worried that I've hurt the other person's feelings."

You decided to intervene: "Niki, sometimes I don't respond to messages right away. Does that make me a bad person?"

The streamer's eyes went wide in shock. "No, Y/n! Never! You are one of the sweetest people that I've ever met!"

Here you were trying to give Nihachu a pep talk, and she ended up giving one to you; she would make an excellent social worker. You blushed, turning away from the camera. "Th- Thanks, Niki. You're too kind."

"Nihachu and Y/n might be sweet, but who else on the show has a dark side?" Austin transitioned. "Captain Puffy! Tell us something toxic about yourself."

Wilbur caught in 4k lying Lol XD And Niki being the sweetest thing! <3

A surprise guest joins in on the next update! Wonder who it could be??

Vote to incite chaos in the next update!! XD

And as always, thank you for all the love and support everyone! All your comments honestly make my day. :D

[Image Credits] "pink hearts" (Cropped Slightly) by *nacnud* (https://www

[Image Credits] "pink hearts" (Cropped Slightly) by *nacnud* (https://www.flickr.com/photos/duncanjohnston/6149414606)