Chapter 4: Round Three [Part 3]

Schlatt groaned, rolling his eyes. "Oh, don't give me that, Sapnap. You're such a wimp." Sapnap opened his mouth to make his case, but JSchlatt steamrolled right over him. "You are!" he said. "You're a coward. Anyone who chooses truth is a coward in my book."

"Schlatt, are you willing to put your money where your mouth is?" Austin questioned.

"Yeah, of course I am," the former New Yorker nodded. "I choose dare."

"I dare you to break a keyboard for Y/n."

"Alright. Bet."

Your eyes widened. He couldn't be serious. Was Schlatt really going to prove his platonic love by smashing a keyboard to bits? Apparently so, as the streamer faced his side desk, keyboard raised above his head. With one last look at his webcam, JSchlatt grinned and said, "Y/n, this is for you."

WHAM! BAM! WHAM! Using an unholy amount of strength and aggression, the gamer bashed the keyboard against the desk again and again. Letter keys were sent flying across the room, but surprisingly the keyboard as a whole remained intact. A few more powerful swings of the device and JSchlatt was done. He held up his final piece to the camera, smiling much like a child showcasing their art.

To be honest, the raw display of pent-up frustration being released had frightened you. You were speechless, unable to come up with an appropriate response. Luckily for you, you didn't have to.

"Yes, thank you, Schlatt, for that dazzling display of alpha male behavior," Wilbur said, sarcasm practically dripping from his tone. "Austin, I believe it's my turn now, and I choose dare."

"Wilbur, I dare you to sing a song for Y/n."

You gasped, your hands flying up to cover your mouth. This was a dream come true, having the Wilbur Soot sing for you. You pinched yourself to make sure you weren't dreaming- It was real.

"Oh, uhm, sure," the Brit agreed. "I'll just- I can sing the outro to 'Internet Ruined Me'. Here, hold on." Wilbur grabbed his guitar that leaned against the wall behind him, and began to strum a few chords. Soon, the familiar tune played over the stream:

"We used to sleep on call together.

We used to sleep on call together.

We used to sleep-"