Chapter 7: God damn

Harper's POV:

It's now been a month since I've been at Golden Oaks Towers. 

A month since Morana punched that auburn-haired girl, and I can't stop thinking about how hot it was. 

I mean in a friend way. 

Right now period 5 is starting, this is our first sports lesson since the start of term because the sports teacher was absent, she had gone down with some sickness or shit.

 I'm not the best at sport but I'd like to be. 

"Ahem girls, LISTENING, we're going to be playing soccer but first we have to do some drills come on" the sport's teacher, Mrs. Ricci said then explaining the drills, she is extremely fit with abs and she has MUSCLE, and she has a loud and very big personality- I like her. 

"Micela and Georgie you can be the team captains, pick your teammates one by one, Micela you can go first" Mrs Ricci instructed. 

Georgie looked bummed as fuck. 

Micela grinned, 

"MORANA" she half-yelled followed by a grunt from Georgie. 

Damn, Morana was really in demand, was she really THAT good? 

I mean she was an absoloute marvel at swimming.

Most of the girls got picked until there were four left, including me, look, there is literally nothing more embarrassing thing than getting picked last for a team and at this point i am actually praying to get picked.

I see Morana whisper something to Micaela and she then picks me?!

Wait-

did THE Morana just tell Micaela to pick me in her team?!

OMG, WHAT THE HECK. 

Blood rushes to my cheeks as I blush and go stand next to Morana and she looks at me with her piercing green eyes making my heart flutter.

I smile back and nudge her with my arm, what, did I just nudge her?

Oh shit.

I'm so dead now.

But she doesn't kill me, she instead takes a step away from me, that hurt, has she ever even been close to anyone?

The other team gets one extra player, that's kinda unfair, why do they get an extra player and we don't???

Whatever, I can't do much, I guess we'll lose but that's okay. 

Morana has to be a sub for the first quarter and we are currently in a tie with the other team, honestly, though, everyone in this school is so good at sport, mostly I mean. 

"ALRIGHT! MORANA COME IN AND SWAP WITH MICAELA" the p.e teacher shouted as Morana came jogging with her long slender legs, what is she swapping with Micaela, she was the best on the team!

Morana came on the field and dribbled the ball so swiftly across the field, it was almost magical, she completely took over the whole field and some people tried to take the ball from her but they weren't even close to being successful and now I understand why she was off. 

We won, of course since Morana scored 6 more goals for us. 

The bell just rang so now I can do my own shit, maybe call my parents, and do my homework which Is due tomorrow. 

I take my bag and run up to my room.

~~~

I'm mostly done through my English essay-  the topic is "should science interfere less with natural processes?" now I have maths homework, ugh, I suck at maths, I groan as I brood over the equation and mumble it.