Chapter 6: Thanks Morana

𝐀/𝐍𝐈 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬.𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐬.𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥!

Today is the first day of classes. I'm excited, I only knew that Morana mostly has the same classes as me.

I'm going to be too distracted now, she's really pretty. Very pretty.

 The bell rings and I wake up and brush my teeth and I put on my stylish uniform, it is a skirt with a red and golden checkered pattern, a white shirt, along with a white blazer (but people could have black and grey tones as well) with golden edges, girl's could also wear pants if they wished but I chose a skirt and we also need to wear a tie.

 I would be so nice to see Morana in that skirt.

 It's now time to go down to breakfast and it's strange that I haven't seen Morana this morning though, she is in the bathroom but she hasn't come out at all. 

I decide to knock on the bathroom door,

"Hey! Morana are you alright?" I shout while knocking,

"Yeah I'm okay piss off now" Morana grunted, damn, I could use a little niceness after I helped her but by now I know what to expect from her. 

I'm going down to breakfast now with Kyrie, I get hit with a delicious aroma of food as usual, we walk and sit down at a table with my blueberry and strawberry pancakes and devour them. 

Kyrie shifts a little, 

"So, how's living with Morana?" she asks tilting her head,

"Honestly, pretty normal" I lie,

"But she's really intimidating" I add with a laugh,

"I bet hun, you can come and hang with me and Brielle" Kyrie suggests cheerfully, I nod while chewing my pancakes. 

Suddenly the end of breakfast bell rings and I jump.

I feel a breath on my neck and Morana is beside me?!

She brings her head closer to my ear,

"Don't go alone anywhere if you can help it" she whispers in a hard tone which sends shivers down my spine as she stands up.

Wow, she's wearing the pants, and god damn she looks sexy, the red and gold checkered pants are hugging her long, slender legs and the white shirt is hugging her upper body with her blazer, she's also wearing the school's symbol brooch which is a Basilisk on top of a carefully detailed gold diamond with the top triangle of the diamond with letters spelling out 'Fire in the darkness'.

Morana runs up to the guy who she always hangs out with who looks strangely like her, who is he anyway? 

Her boyfriend? 

It's not like I care.

Now, what was she saying? 

Oh yeah, that I shouldn't go anywhere alone if I can help it.

Why?! 

Am I in DANGER?

No, I'm just overthinking it like usual.