Chapter 18: Problems

I can't believe my eyes- no my lips actually. 

Morana actually KISSED ME? 

What the fuck?

I'm in utter shock. 

I feel like her delicious lips are still on mine, the mere thought of them has me hungry. 

I'm still a bit sad, why did Morana just suddenly leave like that? 

Her musky and aromatic smell, oh god. 

What do I even mean to her? 

Was that kiss as good to her as it was to me? 

I don't really know. 

I need to talk to her, like urgently, about everything, and honestly, what do people even do after they kiss? 

Who knows, I should head back to my parents now anyway, I've been sitting here since the kiss, just replaying it in my mind countless times. 

I'm mesmerised by Morana, she's so unreal, it's not her looks, just, her feeling and presence are out of this world, there is no possible word for it except maybe, etheral.

I get up and walk to the first floor of the school and I instantly spot my parents. 

It's going to be hard to concentrate. 

In a really really good way though. 

Morana's POV:

I don't know what to think right now. 

No feelings. 

Okay, maybe some feeling, just a little bit of- uh- um, happiness? 

Ew, her of all people. 

I can't believe I just kissed Harper, I'm in disbelief, although, the kiss wasn't half bad, I still have her watermelon chapstick on my lips. 

Why did I even kiss her? 

She was just, so, nice and so good, the sweetness was too much, it was a natural reaction. 

It felt so wrong that it felt right. 

I'm not even remotely attracted to her, I haven't liked someone since, forever I guess. 

Okay, I don't know if I'm NOT- um- attracted to her, but I'll figure it out. 

She's literally my roommate, I'll have to see her soon, that's going to be so awkward.

Should I maybe, talk to her? 

I can still feel the sensation of her strands of soft hair wrapped around my fingers when I grabbed them. 

Oh my god, what the actual fuck is wrong with me.

Why did I kiss her like that- with so much passion? 

Ugh.

My family fucking sucks, they're so complicated, I'm just so tired of my mother, why can't she be a real mother for once, even an apology would do. 

Now I have that fucking dumb-ass diving thing to do, fuck. 

This is so stressful. 

All these thoughts. 

It's nearly time to do the diving performance, hell. 

I walk down to the huge swimming pool used for races, exhibits, etc. 

Luckily I already put my swimming things on before. 

The parents are all seated in the gigantic seating area, it's like an arena, I'm not nervous or anything, I've been doing this shit since, like, the 1st grade.