Chapter 9: Embarrassing...

Harper's POV:

Morana just walked in on me and Yaz KISSING on my bed. 

I have never been more embarrassed in my whole damn life. 

Although, why would morana care anyway, she doesn't give a shit about me or anyone. 

Yaz clears her throat, 

"Uh... " she trails off, 

Morana gives a deathly look at both of us, 

"I see you two are getting up to some, funny business," she says slowly putting on a thinking face, 

"Sorry, I didn't know that you were going to encounter us sharing a kiss" Yaz states clearly, 

Morana's green eyes darken, but I'm sure I'm the only one who knows.

"Get out," Morana says calmly but there is plenty of danger in her voice and before I know it Yaz runs out waving to me as I wave back nervously but angrily. 

"Morana what the fuck?!" I yell because Morana doesn't have the right to tell anyone to go away, I can do what I want, this is also MY room as much as it is hers. 

Morana is not fazed at my outburst and simply rolls her eyes, 

"If you want to make out with her that badly then go," she says almost like she's- jealous... clenching her teeth she looks at me, 

"I don't want to make out with her! She kissed me first anyway OKAY?" I snap back defensively, almost like I don't want her to think I didn't want to kiss her, I am not letting her get the better of me, 

"Okay, I literally don't care Browning" she barked strutting away and flopping on her bed. 

Honestly, It's not like I loved kissing Yaz, I didn't even want to, I thought we would make good friends- I mean, she sure isn't a bad kisser and I have to admit, it was a nice kiss, but I didn't feel anything. 

I didn't feel any real feelings other than it being a nice kiss.

Now I'm in this mess, how am I going to tell Yaz that I don't want to be more than friends with her?!

All this happened WAY too soon.

Me and Yaz JUST met!

Oh, shit- I'm straight. 

What am I going to do? 

𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

I can't believe that little shit Yasmin thought she could kiss Browning in our room. 

I can't believe Blondie thought it was okay?!

It's not like I care that she's in love with Yasmin but she doesn't need to SHOW me. 

Oh, and I thought Blondie was STRAIGHT?

Liar much?

I don't want to force any coming out on her but still- I'm pretty trustworthy. 

On second thought, maybe not. 

She did say that she didn't want to kiss Yasmin and that she kissed her first, I believe here, I can tell when someone is telling the truth. 

She may be a stupid blonde but I can believe her.

I'm confused, I don't want to sound jealous, I think I already sounded jealous, I saw the amused look on blondie's face, I observe everything. 

Literally.

I get it, Harper is a confused girl who is NOT straight, she wants to be accepted and liked by everyone but doesn't really want to be popular, she just wants to be 'normal.'

I have a feeling someone is watching right now, I flick my head around and catch Blondie looking at me, she blushes. 

Aha, caught the bitch red-handed.

She looks kind of cute when her stupid face goes all red, why do I find that cute? 

Why does she do this to me? 

Annoying Blondie. 

Bad Blondie. 

I actually really get to notice her features for the first time, her hair is a sunrise-gold and her crafted figure is as slender as twine. 

She has a burnished complexion and a svelte waist. 

Sweeping eyelashes are scrutinised by a pair of large and honest grey eyes as well as arched eyebrows. 

Her button nose is framed by her ears.

Why am I even thinking about her like this?

Stop it Morana.

I don't even like her let alone having a crush on her, but now I do know that she isn't as straight as a pole anymore, or never was...

I should go to my brother.

I get up and leave the room.

~~~~

"Hey Ana," my brother says as he opens his room door, 

"Sup" I mutter flopping down on his bed, 

"Why are you making that face,"  Aeron asks raising his eyebrows, 

"Shut up. I just caught my roommate and the Yasmin girl KISSING in my room " I groused sighing, 

"And you're jealous?" Aeron says smirking, 

"I'm not jealous, I thought my roommate was straight but that clearly isn't the case," I growl back at him, 

"Well I don't think that's your problem Ana you're not her boss or some shit, let the damn girl do what she wants," he says shrugging. 

My temper is rising and I am not afraid to show it only because it's my brother seeing it, 

"Don't fucking talk to me like that Aeron" I bellow giving him a death stare, 

"Geez chill out Ana, I don't want to argue with you sis, " Aeron says calmly placing a hand on my shoulder and I instantly relax, he is the only person who can actually relax me, he's my best friend. 

We sit in comfortable silence for a few minutes. 

"So, what is it with this girl? You haven't even told me about her yet," Aeron says tilting his head to the right, 

"Eh, her name's Harper, she has blonde hair and she's stupid" I reply lazily, 

"Of course you would think that, I wonder if she's doing well with you as her roommate?" he teased, 

"Oh shut up loser" I scoffed as I punched him on the arm playfully. 

My brother's roommate enters and he grins at Aeron and they high five each other, and the roommate just nods his head smiling at me. 

You see, my brother is A LOT more approachable than me, he's also a lot friendlier plus he's got more friends and he's nicer unlike me, I am feared, and disliked by many.

Not only school students. 

Lots of other people too. 

I'm not approachable, I was never friendly and 'cute', since the day I was born I have been intimidating for there most part.

I am smart and hot though. 

Not to brag.

Oh and I'm not trying to be that girl who is "not like other girls," because other girls aren't bad. 

I'm a bad person. 

But I don't care.